Dahyun x Taehyung

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyun, I have something to tell you," Taehyung nervously approached Dahyun.

It took a few seconds before Dahyun turned around to face him. "Oh, hi sis! Sorry I'm too busy with our upcoming school's fair. Is it okay if we talk about it later?" she pleaded, looking exhausted.

He bit his lip and hesitantly nodded.

Dahyun gave him a tired smile. "Thanks, sis."

"Do you need any help?" Taehyung offered.

"Hmm, let me see," she scanned the room for a moment then pointed at the something. "I think Hoseok needs a little help cutting out those designs. Is it okay if you help him for a while?" she cutely pleaded.

Taehyung knows that he can't resist that pouty face of hers. "Of course, sis. No problem."

"Hoseok's kinda cute. And he's single," she playfully whispered on his ear.

Taehyung cringe but he hides it and just gave her a forced smile and winked a bit.

If only she knows the truth...

"I'll go ahead and help him," he excused himself and as he turned his back on her, he made a cringing face and sighed.

He sat next to Hoseok who's struggling to cut out some flower patterns. "Let me guess. She told you to hit on me?" Hoseok asked in a teasing tone. When Taehyung didn't answer, he holds his laugh. "Obviously, you failed to tell her the truth again. Right, sis?" he asked, still holding his laugh.

Taehyung hit him with some bond papers. "Shut up, hyung. And stop calling me sis. It's making me cringe," he made a face.

"Why? Isn't that what Dahyun calls you?"

"Instead of making fun of me, why don't you just help me out?" Taehyung looked desperate.

"Hmm," Hoseok hummed for a bit. "Finish first cutting those then we'll go see them," he said.

"See who? Who's them?" Taehyung asked.

"You'll see," Hoseok winked at him.

Taehyung cringed with his wink but when he looked up he saw Dahyun giving him a thumbs up. She probably saw Hoseok winking at him. Taehyung just smiled at her, pretending that Hoseok's wink made him happy but the truth is Dahyun's smile made him happy.

---

"I knew it!"

"I always knew he's pretending. It's so obvious!"

"What? He's not gay?!"

"So he's been lying all this time?"

"It's such a waste if he's gay though."

"You are so dead."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"I think it's better if he's gay."

Taehyung has been stabbed with their words, but he knows he deserved them. Except the last one.

He never knew that Hoseok is friends with them.

Yup, it's them. Dahyun's girl friends.

TWICE.

"Since when did you become friends with them?" Taehyung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter