Dahyun x Hanbin

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinhwan, please! I really need this for the completion of my grades in English! Mr. Yang will fail me if I don't participate in any activities in School Fair!" Hanbin cries out, kneeling in front of Jinhwan. "Please! Just give me anything to do!" he puckers his lips.

Jinhwan looks at him in pure disgust and annoyance. "Can you please stand up? Geez." He walks away from him, continuing to clean up the Student Council Room. "I already told you. The only way for you not to fail is to participate to any clubs." He then faced Hanbin. "I can't help you. Even though I am the president of the Student Council, I will not use that privilege to help you. I'm sorry, Hanbin."

Hanbin groans in frustration as he stands up from the floor. "I hate you," he spats.

"I feel the same way," Jinhwan spats back, not even bothered.

" this school! that English subject! Mr. Yang! --" he was about to say  you Jinhwan but when he sees the elder guy giving him a death glare, he changed what he has to say, and instead he says, " everything!"

Just then, the door opens, revealing a panting Yunhyeong. "Jinhwan, we have a problem!" he yells. He approaches the elder guy and holds him by his shoulders. "Chanwoo caught a flu! No one's gonna wear the teddy bear mascott for the School Fair! Tomorrow is the School Fair! It will be hard for us to look for a replacement! What should we do?!" he starts shaking Jinhwan. "We are doomed! We are doomed!"

"Could you please calm the down and stop shaking me!" Jinhwan yells at his face. He sighs and gives Hanbin a cold, hard glare. "You lucky bastard," he says to him.

Hanbin grins so wide that it reaches his ears. "I'm so ing lucky," he proudly says.

---

"Okay, Hanbin. I want you to listen to me and stay focus," Yunhyeong starts. He hands Hanbin the costume he will wear. "All you have to do is to wear this and distribute these roses to every female students who will pass by. Each roses have love notes," he shows him the roses.

"That's it?" Hanbin asks.

"Nope. You have to act cute and cuddly to everyone," Yunhyeong says.

"I have to what?!"

"You heard me. Stop pretending you didn't," Yunhyeong rolls his eyes at him. "What's there to be ashamed of? It's not like they're gonna see your face, idiot."

He's right, Hanbin realized.

"I will leave you now. I need to go back to Jinhwan. Good luck, Hanbin!" Yunhyeong bades him goodbye.

Hanbin changes to his costume and stares at the roses. He reads the notes attached to them and can't help but cringe with each notes. "The are these..." he can't help but mutter.

Just then he noticed a group of nine girls approaching. His eyes widen and he immediately wears the head of the mascott to cover his face. Oh . Oh . Oh .

It's TWICE.

They are the most popular group in their school. They are smart, athletic, and very pretty. Girls look up to them and boys admire them.

And one of those boys is him. Kim Hanbin.

He nervously gulps as they come nearer to his direction.

He needs to give each of them these roses.

"Oh look! It's a teddy bear!" Nayeon squeals.

The girls approach Hanbin aka the Teddy Bear, and he starts to panic.

"Waaaah! He looks cuddly!" Momo starts hugging him.

Hanbin froze on his spot. He doesn't know what to do.

You need to act cute and cuddly, Yunhyeong's voice rings to his mind.

And that's what he did.

He starts acting cute and doing weird dance moves.

The nine girls squeals at his cuteness and he can't help but feel proud at himself.

"He's so cute!" Some of them start dancing along with him.

"Is that for us?" Sana asks, pointing at the roses he's holding.

He cutely nods his head.

"Aww, how sweet," they cooed.

He starts giving them the roses with notes.

Oh crap.

There's only 8 roses.

Who didn't receive one?

His heart skips a beat when his eyes met hers.

Of all people, why does it have to be her?!

He wants to curse at Yunhyeong for only giving him 8 roses.

He wants to excuse himself for a bit just to find one more rose, he will even go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter