Dahyun x Jihoon

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! Please tell mom that I'm staying at Chaeyoung's place tonight. Thanks. Love 'ya!"

"Oppa? I'm someone's oppa? Since when?" Jihoon questions himself as he reads over and over again the text message he receives from an unknown number. "Probably wrong send," he mumbles.

He was about to delete the message when another one came.

"Oppa! Don't forget to tell mom, okay? Or else we will both get in trouble!"

Jihoon raised a brow. "Only you will get in trouble, missy. Uh, nope, you and whoever your oppa is," he says to his phone, as if it's gonna reply something to him.

"Who are you texting?" Jinyoung asks, trying to look at his phone screen, but he was too quick to put it inside the pocket of his hoodie.

"No one," Jihoon replies. "Let's go. I'm hungry," he starts walking ahead.

---

Jihoon is preparing to go to bed until his phone started ringing.

It's the same unknown number again.

He's contemplating whether to answer the call or not.

"Just answer the goddamn call, Jihoon! I'm trying to sleep here," Jinyoung groans in annoyance, covering his ears as he tries to go back to sleep.

Jihoon sighs and comes out of his shared room with Jinyoung. Then he answers the call.

"Oppa! Thank god you finally answer! What took you so long? Anyways --"

"I'm not your oppa," Jihoon cuts her off.

"Yeah, whatever. I need your help. And you can't say no."

"I told you, I'm not your oppa," Jihoon tries to stay calm. "You're calling the wrong number."

He hears a shuffle on the other line. Then some loud crash.

He can't help but wonder what's going on.

"Oppa... Please... I need your help."

"Where are you?!" he asks worriedly. He doesn't know why he's reacting this way. He should not care about her at the first place since he doesn't know her. But why is he reacting this way?!

The next thing he knew, he's already wearing his jacket and hurriedly tying his shoes. "Yah! Tell me where you are!" he yells over the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter