C8 About Us {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
________________________________________________________
 

Los Angeles, California 


Alone in this room. Lying on the bed, looking toward the ceiling with blank eyes. There was the doe eyes girl. Wondering why all this happened to her. But at the same time she was thankful that it was not as bad as rumored.

 

Not long ago, Dr.Sophia came in to make a current check. That was when her siblings go out to buy their lunch. Dr.Sophia did not say much, she just said to follow the prohibited taboo and do not make too much movement. After then the doctor went out from the room  leaving the certain girl who is drowned in her own thought. 

When she saw Dr.Sophia, it reminds her to her friend, Nicole. She remember about their conversation when Nicole came here this morning. 

 

Flashback

"Hey buddy" 
Nicole greet her. That was the first thing she do as soon as she come in to the room when she saw Yoona. She already knew that her friend was awake. That was Taeyeon who called her last night. 

 

"Hey... " Yoona greet her back weakly. 

 

"Taeyeon unnie said you need a company..." Nicole told to her friend. 

Actually she want to come here after breakfast and coincidentally when she was on her way to the hospital suddenly Taeyeon called her. Taeyeon told her that Yoona is alone at that time because she went home for a while with Daniel. Taeyeon asked Nicole to accompany Yoona if she does not mind. So here she is right now. In her friend's room. 

 

"When did I say that?"

 

"Naah. Kidding. I'm on the way here when she called me to ask to accompany you here..." Nicole explained as she sit beside Yoona. 
"So, how are you? Better?"

 

"Same, same. Nothing much"

 

"Is that hurt?" Nicole ask as she pointing at Yoona's right leg. 

 

"Of course it's hurts Nic. What kind of question is that... " Yoona said. She look at her friend who is now smiling sheepishly at her. 

 

"Which one hurts more? Toothache or that?" Nicole asked Yoona. Tried to make her lame joke. 

 

Yoona chuckled to hear that. 
"I would rather avoid toothache than this"
Play along with her friend. But that is the fact, toothache hurts more than any other pain. 

 

There are a lot they talk about. Just want to wasted the time. 
Yoona did ask Nicole about what happened between her and Dr.Sophia. 

 

Want to be honest, Nicole told her everything including her feelings for Dr.Sophia. She confessed that her feelings towards Dr.Sophia were more than just a strangers or to be exact more than just a friends. But the problem now was that she did not know how to approach the young doctor. 

 

Yoona could only shooked her head to see her friend who is not good at relationship things. She was thinking of what advice she could give to her friend when suddenly a question came to his mind.

 

"Nic... "
Nicole look beside at her friend. 
"All of a sudden I thought about it..."

 

"What is it?"

 

"D-did you um...tell her..?"
Nicole staring at Yoona confusedly. 
"I mean, did you tell Sica that I had an accident?" Yoona asked Nicole carefully. 

She know her friend is still in contact with her not-so-ex-girlfriend, Jessica. She has no right to stop Nicole. After all, Nicole is a cousin of Jessica, as is Krystal. So...that is the point. 

 

Nicole shook her head. 
"No, I didn't tell her. But.. "

 

"But?.."

 

"Krystal knows about this"
Nicole remember when Krystal did called her before to make sure of what she heard. 

 

"H-how?"

 

"Didn't you remember who you are? The news about you has spread. Even though they out there don't know it's you, but we as your friends know." 

 

"What kind of news is it?" Yoona ask in curious. 

Instead answer the question, Nicole pull out her phone from her pocket then searching for something before lend it to Yoona. 

 

Yoona knows what her friends are doing. She read the main title of the news before she saw some pictures of the accident. Yoona was shocked to see what is in those pictures. She could see how terrible the accident was. 

 

"Luckily, there's no picture of me"

 

"There is but thanks to your uncle. He covered all of that"

 

"Reall-.. " 
Yoona was about to say more when she noticed something that made her gasp. More shocked than before with her eyes wide open and mouth open. No.... 

 

"Baby?!" 
Yoona loud voice echoed in the room. The loudest voice she did since the accident. Nicole was sure it can be heard from outside. It proven when a nurse come in to the room and ask what happened and then went out back after Nicole gave her an excuse. 

 

Nicole slap lightly Yoona's shoulder.  
" What was that's for?!" She winched. 

 

"Not so loud! Do you have to shout like that?"

 

"I'm shocked okay... "

 

"Why?"

 

"My baby sick..." Yoona said then she pout her lip. She feel like she was going to cry. 

 

"What 'baby' are you talking about? Since when you gave birth?"

 

"Not that. See.. " Yoona showing the pictures of her 'baby' or her bike to be exact to Nicole. They could see how devastated Yoona's bike was caused by the accident. But still...

 

Nicole look at Yoona disbelief. 
"Just that? Are you being serious right now, Yoong? Just because of the bike, you act like you just lost your cat"

 

"That not just a bike, it was a gift from daddy. That's why.... "

 

"Okay okay but what with the 'baby' is?"

 

"Tae unnie give that name"

 

"Like there's no other name to give. Now forget about it. Don't worry about your bike 'cause your uncle already settle it down...again."

 

Yoona was relieved to heard that. She should thank to her uncle Aaron later. Must do. "Okay back to the topic. So, Sica really don't know about it right?..." 
Nicole nodded. 
"...and Krys didn't tell her right?"
Nicole nodded again. 

 

"I'm not going to tell her too. We didn't know what will Sica unnie do if she know about this." Nicole said. 

 

"Seems like she care about me... Or she's not anymore " Slow but still can be heard by Nicole. 

 

"Of course she do. You are her girlfriend, remember?"

 

"Am I? What kind of girlfriend that left behind by her own girlfriend" Yoona said in holding back her anger. Nicole even tried to calm her down. 

 

"Yoong, you know the reason right?  Why she move to Korea. Why she leave...you. Please don't be like this." Nicole said calmly. 

It not that she want to defend her cousin but what Yoona did is not make sane. She can not blame Jessica just like that because of what just happened. It is not Jessica fault at first place. 

 

"Nic, I know... I didn't blame her. I just didn't get it. I even know about that before she left..." True. That was not Jessica who told her and also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter