C7 I'm Here, You're There {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________


Seoul
7.40am

 

"So you're really going to the same university as me? " 

 

"Yes" Tiffany lost count of how many questions her friend had asked since they were home.

 

"This is too much" Jessica said, shaking her head.
Actually, they both on their way to the university. 

 

"What? You're just being dramatic " Tiffany said.

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Jessi, straight to the point" 
Tiffany started to get annoyed. Jessica never stopped nagging from earlier. 

 

"You didn't tell me that you moved here." Jessica still argues while focusing on driving. Sometimes she glanced at her dear friend. 

 

Tiffany was thinking of what she should tell to Jessica. It is weird. But it is not necessary to tell her now because she thought that Jessica already know about this. 

Tiffany did not know what to say when she suddenly think of, 
"Um... Suprise!" 

 

Jessica look at Tiffany disbelief. 
Suprise?! What the hell?! 
Jessica thought. 

 

"Yah! What with that face? Are you not happy with me being here? How could you..." Tiffany said just before she get smack by Jessica. She could not help but winced when she felt the pain.

 

" Are you sick? Stop the drama Tiff..."

 

"What? ...What kind of friend are you... So violent" Tiffany said as she caress her hurt arm.

 

"Its your fault. You didn't tell me and now you said it was a suprise?" Jessica literally pissed at her friend. 

 


"But I already told you last night"

 

"No. When? You didn't!"

Jessica and Tiffany was actually on the call last night but Jessica was sure that Tiffany has not told her something about moving. 

 

"Yes I did. I said 'See you tomorrow' didn't I?"

 

"Babo(stupid) Tiff... Indeed I heard you said that but did you think that I know you will move here?"

 

Tiffany just nodded when Jessica ask that. 
"I'm not that stupid. Just you are not clever enough to pick-up what I said." 

 

Jessica sighed. She didn't believe she has a friend like Tiffany. For her, Tiffany was so good when she defend herself but not good enough when she talk. 

 

"You also not even tell me that we're neighbour."

 

"I thought aunty and uncle already told you about that"

Now it's Tiffany turn to sigh. 
"But seriously Jessi, you're not happy that I moved here?" 

 

"What? No! Not that. But at least tell me clearly that you will move here." Jessica said as she emphasized the 'clearly' word. 

 

"So you're happy?" Tiffany smile widely. 

 

"Yahh stop asking me that..."
Jessica glanced at Tiffany and just to see her friend pouting. Defeat. "Okay! Of course I'm happy, if not why should I hug you eagerly before."

 

"Why is that?"

 

"What?"

 

"You hug me."

 

"You're the one who hug me first, remember that"

 

"Just say that you miss me already" Tiffany said. 

 

Jessica was caught of guard by that and her face played a role. Before this she had never felt alone, but that was before she was forced to left her lover. She is starting to feel the people she loves are starting to walk away as her parents seem to be very busy lately and her best friend lives far away, obviously not helping at all. She wanted to scream as much as she could so everyone knew what she was feeling, she was not used to being left out. She felt angry and sad but she just kept quiet.

 

Tiffany look her friend. She was aware of what Jessica was going through, thanks to a certain little bird. She know it already.
"You miss me then?" She start to tease Jessica. 

 

"W-what's wrong with me missing you? We're friends remember?" Jessica tried to cover herself.

 

Tiffany look weirdly at Jessica. Not always Jessica will express her feelings easily. So, it is true of what Krystal told to her that Jessica behaviour changed after they moved to Korea 5 months ago. Krystal also told her that sometimes her sister will be introvert person but sometimes the opposite. Krystal also said that she felt like she has two sister at the same time because Jessica was like a two different person. 

 

Of course that makes her family worried. Is that one of the reason why Tiffany want to move to Seoul. She also worried when she know about Jessica condition now. Tiffany thinks about something but she needs to monitor her friend first before speculating. Hopefully not that...

 

"Oh well..." Only then did she realize
"I mean, I miss you too. You know it's been a while since we met and only on the phone" 

 

"Just that?" Jessica ask her friend. 
Tiffany just nodded nonchalantly. 

 

"Yeah.. What's wrong with that?" 

 

"Yah! Miyoung-ah..."

 

"Cup-cup..." Makes Jessica stop talking. 
"Uwahhh. So big~"Jessica saw her friend who was awed at the university with her hands that clasped at the mirror. 

 

"Like a kid" Jessica said as she entered the parking lot. 

 

"What did you said?" She give her unpleased face to Jessica. She is also relieved get to change the topic. 

 

"You heard it"
Jessica parked her car at the usual place. Tiffany got out from the car then followed by Jessica. They walk in to the building, to the dean's room. 

"We're here"

 

Tiffany just want to go in when Jessica hold her. 
"Wait Tiff..."
"This kid.. The dean won't go anywhere. Hear me first please..." 

 

Tiffany raised her eyebrows. Confusion written on her face.
"What?" 

 

"Take this key. Just go wherever you want but only the nearby area because I don't want you to get lost anyway." 
Jessica give her car key to Tiffany. 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Of course. I don't want you just to wait here do nothing unless you dare to take a cab to go home." 

 

"Oh no no. Appa will be mad at me if I take a cab."

 

"That's why, take my car then go anywhere you want while waiting for me."

 

"Aww man~~ That makes me love you more." Tiffany said before she leaned closer to Jessica then kiss both of her friend cheeks. 

 

"Y-yahh!~… Don't you dare to do that again." Jessica look horror at Tiffany. She was sure that the students there saw what Tiffany did. Ohh my, big gossip is coming...

 

Tiffany just laughed when she saw how Jessica reacted. She likes to friend. Jessica reaction was hilarious. 

"I know I know. Goshh I just kiss you on the cheeks. You're being dramatic again, it's not that I just kiss you on the lips."

 

"It's a big matters for me Tiff... You don't know what will happen to me just because of this." Jessica sighed. She gave up already.

 

"Jeez... It's not like my lips have acid."

 

It worse than acid Tiff. Human words. 
Jessica thought. 

 

"Just think so"

Tiffany was about to say something when Jessica continue talk. 
"Tiff, I'm already late. I have to go my class"

 

"Ohh okay. See you soon!"

 

"Oh that. Meet me at the cafeteria that we passed before. You remember right?" 

 

"Yeah.. Near the parking lot but what time?"
Tiffany think that she just want to go to a  nearby cafe or somewhere that she can spend time while waiting for Jessica. 

 

"At the break time, at 12. I want you to meet my friends and we will have lunch first before we go home. Is that okay?" 

 

"Oh okay, but didn't you have class after that?"

 

"Nope"

 

"Alright then. I will wait for you there but if I'm late, wait for me or else I will sell your car"

 

"Haha nice joke" Jessica said sarcastically. 

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. 
"Shoo shoo go to your class..." 

 

"Ck.. " Jessica click her tongue and shook her head before heading to her class leaving Tiffany who hesitate to go in to the dean's room. 

 

Tiffany put the car key in her pocket before knocking on the dean's door. Here we go.

Knock! 
Knock! 

_____________________________

 

Los Angeles, California 
6.25 pm (10.25 am in Seoul) 

 

"Unnie?" 

Taeyeon heard someone called her weakly. She look behind just to see her sister winced in pain. 

 

"Yoong? Y-you awake... "
Taeyeon walk to the bed then sit beside her sister. She did not call the doctor as Dr. Sophia said just to wait Yoona to wake up. There is no need to call her and just wait for the next check up.

 

She caress her sister head gently. Then Taeyeon saw Yoona groping her neck like she was looking for something using her right hand as her left hand still hurts. Taeyeon was about to ask her sister when suddenly Yoona pulled out a simple gold disc necklace that Taeyeon desperately wanted to ask.

 

Actually, Taeyeon noticed the necklace that her sister was wearing since she was taking care of Yoona for the passed two days. What makes her think is the necklace worn by Yoona engraved init

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter