C6 Who's that? #2 {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________
 

Continuing the previous chapter... 
Los Angeles, California 
2.15pm

 

"But how? Who's the culprit?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head. She did not take part in finding the culprit, Uncle Aaron said he would try what he could. Luckily the person is not in front of her now, if so, it will be bad. 


"They're still looking for that person. Without a trace. It's quite hard for them."


"Let's hope something good will happen" 

 

"Yeah"


____________________________


2.30 pm 

An hour has passed since they were here. Taeyeon and Nicole still did not move from there while talking about many things. From being related to Yoona’s accident to them talking about the love life taking part. It was as if they were in their own world until they heard Daniel shout awakening them to their surroundings.

 

"Noona! She moved!" 
Taeyeon and Nicole look at Daniel who is still sitting beside Yoona. The little boy looked alternately between his two older sisters. 

 

"What?" Taeyeon still had no idea what her brother was saying, feet stepping close to her siblings. 

 

"Yoong noona...her hand moved" Daniel said with a smile blooming on his lips, still not understanding the real situation. He just wanted his sister to wake up from her deep sleep. Hearing that, Taeyeon and Nicole looked at the doe-eyed girl. But what was expected did not happen because no movement was seen as Daniel said.

 

"Are you sure?" Nicole ask Daniel. She did not see any movement from Yoona. 

"Baby, are you really sure?" 
She will upset if her brother just play around. Daniel lowing his head while just staring at his sister hand. He was scared when he heard his oldest sister ask him with sternly tone. 

But what he said was true. He did not lied. 

"Yesh... "

Taeyeon was about to talk when suddenly, "See! She moved again!"

 

Taeyeon and Nicole look at Yoona again. They shocked for the second time. This time not only her hands was moved. They could see Yoona tilting her head left then right continuous, like she is having a nightmare. 

Immediately Taeyeon pressing the emergency button repeatedly. Then not long after that, Dr.Sophia with two nurse come into the room. 

 

Taeyeon told the young doctor what happened. Then like usual, Dr.Sophia ask Taeyeon and the others to wait outside for a while as she need to check after Yoona. They keep praying while standing outside. 

 

After a few minutes, the doctor finally came out of the room. 
"Taeyeon..." Dr.Sophia give her a warm smile. 

 

"How's she?" Taeyeon did not wait long to question her sister's condition.

 

"Good news. She's good. And she already conscious just now. No memory problem. Only external injuries will be treated later. So she totally in good condition." Dr. Sophia explained.

Taeyeon feel like she want to cry now but she hold it. She happy for her sister. She relieved when she heard that. Finally, her sister awake! Can't believe it. Really. 

So do Nicole. She feel like her heart was about to explode earlier. She did not know how her friend condition for the passed two days. And now, she here hearing that make her feel like time was stop. 

As she blinked something different was happened. Just two days ago, she look at Yoona condition with her own eyes. That was mess! Blood everywhere! She do not even know what will happen to her friend after that. And what happened just now is Wow! That was amazing! She began to make nonsensical speculations in his mind. Is Yoona a Supergirl? Nicole chuckled at her own thought. 

 

Taeyeon look at Nicole. She noticed that. She knew what in Nicole's mind. She also still could not believe it. Her sister made it. Before, just this morning Yoona make a scene with the beeping sound emanating from the ICU ventilator machine. And now... She made it again. 

That was a... 

 

"Miracle"
Taeyeon look at Dr.Sophia. She amazed. 
"I know. I also think about that after what happened at this morning. I could say she's strong. Not everyone is able to be as strong as she is. She's different. It's true what people say..."

 

"What's that?" Taeyeon ask Dr.Sophia. 

 

"You know... There is something that make someone become strong. Neither physical nor mental. Not in medical way. It seems like something there in Yoona that made her survive until now..."

 

"What?"  Taeyeon ask her again. She loves the way the young doctor monologuing. It's full with hidden meaning in each word. She wants to hear more if she can.

 

"It is love. Love is not necessarily romantic, it can be love between family, siblings or friends." Dr.Sophia said. 

Just that could makes Taeyeon amazed already. She did not know what exactly the meaning of love, but she could feel it. She did not know how to respond, but just smiled appreciatively. So do Nicole who just quiet since earlier. She was also amazed at the doctor.. Ehh! Her word she mean. Nothing else... 

 

She did not realize she had been staring at the young doctor.
Crazy.. Yeahh she's crazy. 

Dr.Sophia noticed that but she pretended like nothing happened. She look at Taeyeon again when suddenly someone mumble something. 

"So pretty" Caught. Nicole freezed. It was slow but still could hear by the doctor and Taeyeon. Even Daniel who is standing between her and Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon faked coughed. "What did you say?" Taeyeon just want to be sure what Nicole said even she was pretty clear heard what is it. She did not think the girl would be so straight to the point, even in front of the doctor herself!

 

"W-what? I d-didn't say anything." Nicole stuttered in denial. She missed to see the doctor smile a little at her antics.

 

"Are you sure~?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow while smirk. 
Not easy to fool a Kim Taeyeon. This was the first time she had seen Nicole behave like this in front of a woman.

 

"Y-yeah. Nothing... at all" She said confidently. Even not a bit. 

 

Taeyeon chuckled at Nicole's behaviour when she was nervous. 
"Okay then" Does not want to argue more. She look at Dr.Sophia. "So doctor, can we go in?" She asked.

 

"Yes sure. But before I forgot, I gave her a sedative but don't worry she just sleeping for a while." The doctor informed them. Taeyeon nodded appreciatively to the doctor.

"And one more thing, don't try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter