C5 Who's That? #1 {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold - Speak in English 
Italic - Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
________________________________________________________


Los Angeles, California 
12.30pm

She was focusing on playing games when suddenly there was an incoming video call. She was upset at first until she saw who it was. She smile when she know who is calling. 

Daddy♡

 

"Daniel, daddy is calling" Taeyeon look at her brother who is sitting on the bed playing with Yoona's hand. 

Hearing that, Daniel immediately got out of the bed and running towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon lift her brother up to sit on her lap before she answer that call. 

 

They could see their daddy's face flashed on the screen. 
"Hay there!" Andreas greet them first with smile. Then Taeyeon and Daniel greet him back cheerfully. 

 

"What are you guys doing?" 

 

"Nothing. Just sleep, eat and thinking about the future... Right Daniel?" Daniel who does not have an idea what his sister ask him just nodded. 

Andreas laughed at Taeyeon statement. Moreover when he saw his innocent son just play along with his sister joke. 

 

"No wonder you look chubby from here..." Andreas start to tease his daughter. 

 

"Dad... " Taeyeon is very pissed when someone called her chubby. It is right but that was before~ And Andreas always called her chubby since she was child. 

 

"Or maybe it's just a filter.... Let me check first" Andreas keep teasing his daughter. "Opsss there's no filter here...hehe" 

 

"How could you... " 

 

"You still look pretty, dear. However you are, you still my princess" Andreas said sweetly to Taeyeon makes her more annoyed at her daddy. That even worse. 

 

"Urghh Please don't call me that..."
There are many nicknames that Andreas gave to Taeyeon and Yoona since they were child. Opposite to Taeyeon, her sister was more glad to have the nicknames. Do not know why. 

 

"I'm tried to be honest right now. You should be thankful to have a father like me who always praise his child." He began to be proud of himself. Goshhh... 

 

Taeyeon mentally facepalmed. 
"Yeah yeah.. Just say anything, daddy. And thank you for praising me all this time." Taeyeon said sarcasticly. 

 

Andreas laughed at his daughter. 
"I even heard from Samantha that the nurses and doctors there was hitting on you. Is that true?" Andreas ask Taeyeon while wiggling his eyebrows. He knew his daughter very well when it came to women.

 

Taeyeon sighed before she nodded gave up. 
"They are dangerous. Did I looks like a chicken?  They were staring at me like they want to eat me." Taeyeon said nonchalantly. 

 

Andreas laughed again. The way Taeyeon talk never failed make him cracked. " Are they good looking? Handsome or...pretty? " Andreas ask Taeyeon as he gave her a mischievous smile, got a sharp glare from Taeyeon who was very much exactly like her mother.

"Okay okay. I'm just kidding... "

"Ohh Taeyeon. Talking about that... How's Yoona? I got call from Aaron two days ago, he told me what happened. Sorry, I just get to call you now.. " He felt sorry for his second daughter. He was not there when they needs him. 

 

"It's okay dad. You're busy, we understand. And Yoona... She still unconscious but she's getting better, so don't worry" 
Taeyeon give a light smile to Andreas. She doesn't want to put pressure on her daddy. Enough for him who took care of them since her mother died. 

 

"I should be. I wasn't there for you guys. I'm truly sorry. I wish I could be with you guys right now. How sad..."

 

"Don't be, dad" Taeyeon said as she look at Daniel who is still quite. That is weird. She know her brother was talkative kid. 

 

"Hey baby boy... Are you okay?" Andreas ask his son when he also look at Daniel. He could see the sadness writing on his son face. 

 

"When are you home?" He ask her father while pouting. Oh...

 

"Oh dear. Soon baby, soon" He answer shortly. He does not want to make more excuse to his son if he himself could not promise Daniel. As a pilot, he knows he does not have much time to spend with his family but that is something he has to sacrifice since he became a trainee. 

 

"By the way dad, where are you now?" Taeyeon ask when Andreas done soothing Daniel. 

 

"Actually, I'm in Istanbul right now. I'll be here for a couple days before the flight to Dubai anyway" He told to Taeyeon. 

 

"Oh really?" Great! Taeyeon start to counting the time difference. 
"It's already late there right now. You should sleep."

 

"I will later. I still have something to do."
Taeyeon just nod. 

Suddenly they heard, 

Growl~

 

"Ehemm daddy, I think our conversation got here because I heard a T-rex roared just now" She trying to hold her laugh. She look at her brother who is playful patting his stomach.

 

"Yeah yeah, I think so...I could heard it too from here. Ridiculous" Andreas joined her daughter joke. Then they both burst out laughing. Moreover when they look at Daniel innocent face.

 

"I think..we should go now" Taeyeon said breathless, effect from the laughter. 

 

"Oh okay.. And let me know if anything happens." Said Andreas who is also breathless, which is not much different from Taeyeon

 

"Roger. Ohh Captain, don't forget to bring back the souvenir." Taeyeon remind him in command tone.Try to make another joke. Indeed. 

 

"Roger. Alright Boss. Instructions will be executed. HAHA Why I feel more like a soldier than a pilot. " He even gave Taeyeon a salute and Taeyeon gave him too. Such a dork. 

 

"Okay then. See you soon dad" Taeyeon bid goodbye. 
"Bye bye daddy" Now Daniel's turn. 

 

"See you soon. Take care of Yoona for me." 
They both nod. "Love you three. Bye~" He waving his hand. 

 

"Love you too, bye" Taeyeon and Daniel said in unison as they waving back. After then, they ended that call. 

 

"Are you hungry?" 
Daniel nodded. 

 

"Wanna grab something? Where? Cafeteria?"

 

"Anything"

 

"Alright then"
 Not only Daniel, Taeyeon was also hungry since she just eat little at this morning. They go out for lunch for a while at cafeteria.


_____________________

 

Jeju Island, S.Korea
5.30am (1.30pm in LA) 

 

It is still early in morning, coolness is more felt at this time. There are not many people inside the Jeju International Airport as there are not many who book flights at this hour. That is also why the brunette girl chose to book a flight at this time. 

The brunette girl was sitting on a bench waiting for her flight announcement to Seoul. The girl c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter