C4 What's Her Name? {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold - Speak in English 
Italic - Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
___________________________________________

 

8.35pm, Seoul

 

It's been two days since Taeyeon went to LA.   Even though two days have passed, the news about her sister is still being talked by the public. And no exception to her own friends. 

"Have you ever met Tae's sister?" Hyoyeon asked. The others shooked their head. That is what they talk about as soon as they sit down after ordered the foods. They are now in a Japanese restaurant. Not many people at this time. 

 

"Not really. I haven't meet her sister even once. But what I know is my cousin was a childhood friend to her sister before they moved to LA." Sooyoung said. 

 

"Oh really? Who? Hyunie?" Sunny asked Sooyong. 

"Do you think I have another cousin?"

"Just ask, pole"

"Don't you dare to call me that. You want to fight?"

"Are you being serious right now?"

 

The others just look at them as they shook their head again. They are used to seeing it everyday. Never a day did they miss the fight between the two. Just then after a few minutes of waiting, their food is finally served.

 

"But seriously, we've never seen her sister. What do you think? We don't even know her name." Sunny asked. 

 

"I don't think that hyunie have mentioned it." Sooyoung said factually. She once asked her cousin, Seohyun about Taeyeon's sister. But her cousin just said that the younger Kim did not want people to know about her. 

 

"She's mysterious" Hyoyeon said as the girls nodded in agreement. As long as they were friends with Taeyeon, Taeyeon never kept secrets except things related to her family. Few of them know about it, but not the majority.

 

"Yeah she is" 
That makes the girls look at Yuri. Since then, the girl just kept quiet listening to what her friends were talking about.

They mentally facepalmed. 
"Yah how can we forget their cousin is here"

 

"So what if I'm here?" Yuri said before took a sip her orange juice. 

 

"You know.... "

 

"What? Do you think I will tell you about her? The answer is no."

 

"Why not? Tell a little bit doesn't hurt"

 

"Not that. She's just someone who doesn't like people talking about her." 

 

"Introvert?" jessica in. She wants to know the side of Taeyeon's family. 

 

"No. She was even crazier than her own sister."

 

"Ohh really?  So what she looks like?  Is she midget like Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked nonchalantly. Her question made the others laugh. If the said person heard that, she must have chased Sooyoung with a machete.

 

"I don't know where Tae got those genes. Even her sister is the same heights as me, causing many think I'm the real sister and not Tae" They laughed again to hear Yuri's statement. 

 

" I really want to know about her sister."

At that, they all look at Sunny. 
"You not even knew her yet you already crush on her"

 

"If she's pretty, why not?" Sunny said makes them look at her disbelief. She and Taeyeon are not much different.

 

"People called her 'The Goddess' " Yuri said.

 

"See? It looks like I have a chance"

"No one said you had" Sooyoung retorted.

 

"If you dare, you try. That's if you want Taeyeon to cut your body into fourteen" Yuri even tried to threaten her. She meant it, part of that she meant on behalf of herself as well. 

 

"O-oh. I changed my mind" 
The others start to merong her. Dare to say it but do not dare to do it. She had enough to see HellSica everyday, she can not even imagine how HellTae looks like. 

 

"What's her name?" Jessica asked Yuri. 

 

Yuri taken back by the expected question, she hesitates to tell. 
"It's not that I don't want to tell you guys. But I don't think I would dare to tell because if she finds out, I'm dead."

 

"Too that far?" They could not believed. 

 

"Yeah. She afraid if the public will know about her"

They nodded understanding. Who does not know the Kim family. Danger is everywhere. That is why most of the famous person will hide their family identity. Let them create their own name before they are ready to hold a big name one day.

 

If Yuri say so, they could not say more. 
"It's okay. That's her privacy."

"I'm sorry. I'm sure, one day Tae will introduce her sister to you guys."

They continued their conversation while eating their food until they noticed it's already late before they returned home.

 

___________________________________

 

 

Krystal went to her sister's room because she wants to borrow her sister's hair dryer. She just took a shower. Actually, she just came back out with her friends just like her sister, only her sister has not returned yet. 

 

With her hair still wet, she entered Jessica's room. She looked around to find the hair dryer. But suddenly, she noticed there are so many pictures of Yoona in this room. 

 

Huh? How could I didn't notice this before? 
Krystal thought. 

 

If people did know about their relationship, they might call her sister a stalker or a big fan of Yoona.  Krystal look at those pictures. Then what caught her first sight is there was a picture that bigger than the others. Exactly the biggest one here. The picture was as big as half her body. 

 

Krystal knew well the picture. Actually, the picture was took by Krystal herself. She gave the picture to her sister. It was when they all were at Disneyland. 

She went closer. She was looking at the picture when she heard a voice behind her. 

 

"What are you doing?"

 

She stiffed. 
"O-oh... " Krystal cleared throat.
"Umm... Nothing. I looking for...this!" She showed the hair dryer that was fortunately seen on the bed.. Fuhhh

Krystal feels relieved when she saw that was her mother, not her sister. But still, she can not help but to feel nervous. 

"E-eomma, What are you looking for?" Krystal asked her mother that who is still standing at the door. 

 

"Nothing. I just thought your sister already home" Mrs.Jung said then she look around the room. Krystal was sure that her mother saw what she saw just now.  

 

"Oh... " Krystal could see her mother reaction. Surprised and also not unnoticed the sadness in her mother eyes. But she need to pretend like she did not see at all or else... 


"I-I went to my room first" When she got no reply from her mother, Krystal got out from there then immediately went to her room with hair dryer in hand. 

Krystal does not want to talk about Yoona with her mother. Even if she know it is not her parents fault at first place , but she still mad at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter