C3 Unbelievable {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold - Speaking in English
Italic - Flashback
____________________________________________

 

"Do you want me to come with you?" Yuri asked while driving. She sometimes took some glances at her cousin in the passenger seat. Actually, they are on their way to Taeyeon's house. 

 

"It's okay you can't miss the class" Taeyeon does not want Yuri  miss their class like her, plus she already told the dean she will gone alone.

 

"But if you really want me to, then I will" Yuri remained with her stance. She feels that Taeyeon should not always be alone in facing all this, considering this is also related to her other cousin.

"No no I'm okay. Don't have to worry" But so do Taeyeon. Not from the Kim or Kwon if not stubborn. 

 

"If you say so. Did you already booked a ticket?" Yuri is like a mother to Taeyeon.  Many questions. 

Taeyeon nodded. "Yeah. The flight at 4.40pm." 
That is mean she still has at least 3 hours left. 

After a few minutes, they arrived at Taeyeon's house. Without wasting time, Taeyeon headed straight to her room and started packing her stuff. When she saw her phone on the night stand, she immediately put the phone in her pocket, not wanting the incident to happen again. Not long after that, Taeyeon and Yuri immediately headed to the Incheon Airport. 

While waiting for the flight, they sit in a cafe there. Taeyeon already check-in and hand over the luggage that she not allowed to carry. She still have 1 hour away. Taeyeon tried to call Samantha to find out her sister's current condition because for the next few hours she would not be able to make a call. 

But what she did know was that her sister was still in surgery. Samantha said maybe it will take long because there is many cuts and injury. Yuri tried to comfort Taeyeon after Taeyeon end that call. 

 

After waiting for half an hour, they heard the call for a flight to LA. Before Taeyeon could proceed to board,  they bid goodbye to each other. 

"Take care and don't try to do something stupid or else, I myself will go to LA to kick your " Yuri joked as they release the hug. 

"Don't worry. Bye" Taeyeon said before walking to the boarding pass. 

With that Yuri walks out of the airport to get home by Taeyeon's car. The car she left behind at the university was taken by Hyoyeon because before she came home with Taeyeon, she asked her friend to take her car home as Hyoyeon often came to the university with Sooyoung. 

 

_____________________

 

 

After a long flight, she finally arrived in LA.  Non-stop flight for 15 hours is more than enough to make her suffering from jet lag. Extreme tiredness felt after a long flight across different time zones.  It was 3.50 in evening when she arrived and she need to rest but as soon as she was in LA, she immediately called Samantha to find out what hospital her sister was in. 

Samantha was surprised to know that she was in the LA. Honestly, she had not been able to tell them that she was going to LA because she was too messed up in Korea earlier. And if it was not certain her uncle was going to pick her up at the airport. So she headed to the hospital by taking a taxi. 

‌Taeyeon went to information counter as soon as she arrived at the hospital. She asked the blonde nurse there for her sister's room. Then she went to the room with luggage in hand. 

 

As she open the door, she saw her aunty, Samantha with Daniel sleeping on her lap and her uncle, Aaron who sitting beside Samantha on the couch. Taeyeon put her luggage beside the door before she went to hug her aunty slowly try not to wake her little brother up then she hug her uncle. 

"Is he better? " Taeyeon ask Samantha as she put her back palm at Daniel's forehead and then his neck. It is still hot. 

 

"Getting worse, especially after what happened. He woke up this morning but went back to sleep after not stopping crying when he saw Yoona" Aigooo... This kid really love her sister huh? 

 

Then Taeyeon went beside her sleeping sister. She saw her sister's hand and leg that wrapped in gauze and not to mention the iron sticks that was not known for use around her sister's hand and leg. She noticed that her sister's head was also wrapped in gauze. She cupped Yoona pale face, gently rubbing her sister's cheeks with her thumb. It is broken her heart seeing her sister like this. 

"How is she?" Taeyeon asked as she sat in front of the Lachapelle family. 

 

"Still unconscious since the surgery." Samantha said.

 

"How about you? How did you know she was in accident?"

 

"I was on-call last night when Yoona was admitted to the emergency room. I was there. She was treated by another doctor. That's when I tried to contact you but couldn't, so I tried calling your aunty Kwon." Samantha explained to Taeyeon. Samantha is a doctor that working in this hospital while her husband, Aaron is a police officer. 

 

"I'm truly sorry about that." 

 

"It's okay. Don't blame yourself."

 

"What the doctor said?"

 

"Actually, before the surgery, the doctor said that in Yoona's condition is quite risky to continue the surgery but I insist to continue the surgery." Aaron explained.

 

Samantha lowered her head and took a deep breath.
"I'm sorry if I was being selfish. I don't know what to do so I just thinking of continuing it even though to succeed the surgery is 50/50. Especially because of her head. The doctor said there was hemorrhage in the head that could have been caused by hit something hard. But because she was wearing a helmet, she had no serious head injuries"

 

"Your did right, aunty. If I were you, I would do the same thing. I will not leave it without taking any action. It's better to risk it than not continue the surgery which will not even sure will save her" Taeyeon said as she look at her aunty and uncle. She just smile then glance at Daniel who is still sleeping.

 

"Taeyeon.. " She look at her uncle, Aaron. 
"Let me take you and Daniel home first. You need to rest and Daniel hasn't been bathing since last night" Taeyeon just nodded. 

 

"But what about you and Yoona, aunty?"

 

"Don't worry dear. I still have work here and I can look after her. So just go home, take a rest. If anything, I will call you immediately." Samantha said and then passed the sleeping Daniel to her husband while Taeyeon took the luggage. Luckily Daniel did not wake up and just stirred a bit.

 

They walked out of that room. As soon as they were at their car, Aaron handed Daniel to Taeyeon then put the luggage in the car boot. Taeyeon sit at passenger seat with Daniel who is sleeping on her lap while Aaron sit at driver seat began to start the car engine. 

And then they went home. 


_________________________

 

In Korea it is still early in morning. It was when people are getting ready to go to work and so are students prepar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter