C2 Bad Day {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold - Speaking in English
Italic - Flashback

____________________________________________


When the rainy night wets the earth, at this time the sky and the earth are united. The heavy rain was still not enough to stop this girl from still riding her motorbike at this point. 

She is actually on her way home from her friend's house, Nicole. Her friend had told her to wait since it is still raining and it is absolutely dangerous enough for a bike, afraid if the road is slippery. And also it is already night, our eyes are not as sharp as day. But she is so stubborn. 

For her, promise still promise. She can not broke it even though she knew her clothes would get wet but she did not care. She has been at her friend's house since noon even she promised her little brother to come home early.

Moreover, her brother is having a fever. Often when her brother is in that condition, her brother's behavior is unpredictable. She meant it. Really unpredictable. 

She do not know what will her brother do this time because she came home late. It all began when she once failed to keep her little brother's promise and the next day she found her bike rear tire was deflated. And what was worse is that her little brother admited that he did it. 

Just how?! How could a four years old boy could deflate a bike tire. She can not even mad at him. She know that she was spoiling her little brother but what she can do? Zero.

 

Back to recent, on her way, she just noticed that the brakes of her motorbike were not so tight. She just shrugged it. She think the rubber tread is began to wear. Despite that, she kept riding at high speeds. Unfortunately, when she saw the intersection of traffic lights, she tried to lower the speed limit but could not. She even pressed the brake pedal many times but her bike speed was not decrease. 

At the right intersection, many cars started moving as she passed the red light. Bad. Some cars started horn indicating there was danger ahead. And as expected, she was in the middle of the four-way intersection when she saw an SUV drove toward her at an incredible speed. 

 

"Ohhh .." She cursed under her breath. 

 

It could be normal for us to drive a little faster when we start moving, but it can not be normal if we are in the middle of the road and a car is heading towards our direction.

She knows she could not do anything at the moment, so she closed her eyes as she could only pray that nothing will happen but luck did not side to her when the SUV crashes her hard and it also make a loud sounds... 

 

BAAM!!   The crash sounds can be heard. Right at this moment her ears rang in pain as she felt the impact.

 

"Arkhh..." she could feel a strong impact  at her right leg.

 

Shreettttt!!     
The sound of the tires shifted loudly. Sparks can be seen as a result of the friction of the bike tires. The slippery road just make it worse. 

Her lightweight body caused her body was thrown into the air and fell about four meters from her bike. Now it is her left hand that hurts. She still conscious when people began to crowd her. Her body is too weak to move. Her head suddenly hurts as she felt numbness at her right leg and left hand. 

Until her eyes feel heavy, the last thing she knew, she could feel someone take off her helmet and the sound of sirens could be heard before her vision getting dark. 

 

————————————————————————————————

 

Across the continent, not only in Los Angeles, even heavy rains also wet the city of Seoul. The sound of dripping water was heard like a calm melody when we heard it. So beautiful to hear. The sound of rain needs no a translation. That's quote. 

Some say that rain could makes us feel blue. Sad. Depress. Some even say that rain could makes us feel lonely. Alone. But there is also said that rain drop is the chance of your life which drop downward when you reject yourself. Makes us feel alive. Makes us feel happy. 

But not for this person. Worrying for no reason. She felt every each drop of rain falling as nature give a burdens to her. Feel uneasy.  A sunny day does not mean it would not rain. As it is now when students is getting ready to go out for lunch. 

Taeyeon still in her class even if the class is over now. During the whole class period, actually she can not even focus. She noticed Yuri occasionally glanced at her during the class. She also did not know why she was agitated. After much thought she think it might be because she left her phone at home. 

Her daydreaming interrupted when she heard Yuri's voice. 

"Don't you want to go?" Taeyeon look at Yuri beside her.

 

"Y-yeahh wait a minutes" She put her stuff that she didn not touch at all before in her beg and walked towards Yuri who was waiting patiently at the door. 

 

" Honestly, what's wrong with you? Do you have a problem that I don't know about?" Yuri asked in curious as they walk to the cafeteria. There are just two of them, while the others may have been waiting them.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"You know... You seem to have deep thoughts today, anything you want to tell? Maybe I can help." Yuri said worriedly, she would always want to help this cousin of hers, as long as she could.

 

It did not take long for them to be in the cafeteria as their faculty building was not far away. From afar they could see their friends sitting at a table where they were always sitting. Near to the parking lot. They walk there while they have a heart-to heart conversation between cousins.

 

"It's nothing act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter