C13 Angels {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
________________________________________________________

 

Mr.Jung and his wife went to Jessica's room to check on their daughter. Jessica did not went down to dinner tonight, only Krystal with her unreadable face. Their oldest daughter always skip her dinner for this past month. 

 

They did not understand what is wrong with their daughters. The one with her silence and acted as if nothing happened even her behaviour was the opposite. While the other one was like a hard-working CEO, did not want to out from her room until her work done. 

 

They realized that Jessica was changed to be short tempered and sometimes quiet than usual. It makes them worried. They do not want Jessica to like she was before after she already had her 'normal life'. 

 

Mrs.jung walk in first then followed by her husband to the room. What they have seen does not make them happy. Their oldest daughter was sleeping with the picture of her and Yoona in her arms, hugging it. She could catch a cold if she still wearing like that but they do not want to wake her up. 

 

Mrs.Jung look at her husband that who sighed looking at their daughter. He went to Jessica and then he adjust his daughter's position so that she can sleep more comfortable. Tugged the comforter to warm her daughter who is only wrapped in her bathrobe. 

After that they walk out from the room but not forget to kiss their daughter's forehead. 

 

"That girl is very precious to her, isn't it?"

 

Mrs.Jung nodded, agreed with her husband. 
"Of course, if not she would not be like this right?" 

 

"It's my fault..."

 

"It's our fault" She corrected her husband. 
"Yoona... She's a beautiful and kind girl. No wonder our daughter deeply in love with her"

 

Mr.Jung chuckled at his wife's remark. 
"Yeah. Too bad that we just met her a couple time. Not enough to know her more."

 

"But look at how Sooyeon treated her, I'm sure Yoona was more worthy and different than the other one." 
Mrs.Jung shook her head when she remember how her daughter's ex always gave Jessica a fake hope and not to mention behind of her kindness, hidden her devil-like attitude. 

 

"Looks mature compared to her age. She even younger than Sooyeon."

 

"She's like Kim Taeyeon. If Sooyeon was not with anybody now, I'm already to be their match-maker." Mrs.Jung said.

 

Mr.Jung just laughed at his wife's ridiculous idea. He did not think that Taeyeon will survive when she with their daughter. Remember when their first meet. That Kim cannot sit for two days after what happened, base on Jessica's story. 

 

"Yoona...She's the person for our Sooyeon"

 

"She's the one"

 

"Honey, I think we should get our plan... " 
Mr.Jung decided not to wasted their time anymore. They need to find and meet Yoona for their daughter's sake. 
"What do you think?"

 

"Why not we ask Soojung? Yoona is her friend, right?"
Mrs.Jung recommended. 

 

"No, we can't. It's too easy. Plus I don't want her to know about our plan." Mr.Jung refused. 

 

"But it easy for us too if we hired someone to find Yoona. So what the different?" 

 

"I know it easy but I think we have to monitor this girl first before we meet her. Know her routine and know about her family background. We can't rushing to get our plan success."

 

"So what in your mind?" Mrs.Jung asked. 

 

"Actually I already has someone to get to know what she did for these past months after we left LA. In not time, we'll get informed." Mr.Jung proudly said. Instead of getting praise, he got a glare from his wife. He laughed. "You think?"

 

"Great. Early is better."

 

"Oh just wait for that. We lucky if we will also get to know about her family background this time."

 

"Yeah. I just hope for good from her."

 

______________________

 

Los Angeles, California 
11.25am (3.25am in Seoul) 


"What with that duck face?"
Nicole just come in to the Lachapelle's house when she saw Yoona at the living room watching a comedy show but with her pouting lip. 

 

"I'm cute like this, you called me duck?"
Yoona was aware that Nicole was looked at her before. 

 

"My neighbour's swan is more cute~" Nicole said nonchalantly as she take a sit beside Yoona. She look at the wrapped leg of her friend. Poor Yoong.

 

"I'm boring~want to go out!" Yoona whined. This is what Nicole has to face every time she came here. 

 

"It's take a lot of times for you to just go to the toilet, and now you want to go out. I don't even sure if you could reach the front door"
Nicole start to nag her. 

 

"Are you insulted me?" Yoona asked. 

 

"Heck! I just stated the facts"

 

"But I'm boring... "

 

"Seriously? Where's Daniel?" Nicole's turn to ask. 

 

"I don't know~ They all already gone when I woke up. I don't even know where did they go"

 

"Taeyeon unnie too?" She asked again. 

 

"That! That is why I being duck just now"

 

"What?"

 

"She's not here~" Yoona start whined again. She now look like a drunk person more than a sick person. 

 

"Huh? You mean she's not in this house or she's not here, in LA?"

 

Yoona look at Nicole beside her. 
"She called me and she said she can't come here this week..."

 

"Owww so sad~" Nicole mocked her and just to get glared from Yoona. "Why? Is there a problem?"

 

Yoona nodded vigorously. 
"A very BIG problem. Bad Nic, Bad."

 

"What's that?"

 

"Grandma is in Seoul."

 

"Oh really bad... Why is she there? Did Yuri unnie cause trouble again?" 
She know if anyone who causes problems in their family, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter