You've already got me

Satzu one-shot fluffs

     "HEY!!! WAIT UP!!!" Sana yelled as she trailed the ice queen around the hallway. Tzuyu just ignores her and continues walking. " I said WAIT UP!!! " She ran behind her. "Aww, come on, say something..."

     Tzuyu stopped suddenly and turned around. She glared at her and continued walking. 

     Sana felt another one of those feelings that told her to give up. "NO." She stated to her brain. She can't. She was that smitten with love. Since the day she first transfered to this new school, she couldn't help but stare at Tzuyu's beauty. Even tho she knew Tzuyu was hard to get and would never return the feelings, she didn't give up. 

     She trailed Tzuyu into the cafeteria and she told tzuyu, "ok, wait here, i'll be right back!" She then jogged to the dessert section and bought tzuyu her favorite strawberry bread. 

 

     When she came back to the place she told tzuyu to wait at, she didn't find her. She then scanned the lunchroom and found tzuyu sitting at one of the tables in the corner under the window. She frowned and slowly walked to her with the bread behind her back. "HEY! YODA!!!, I told you to wait, why didn't you?" 

     Tzuyu looked at her and sighed. "she then glanced at sana's arms and tilted her head. 

     "Oh yeah!! I got this for you!" She held the bread in front of tzuyu's face. "tada!!" 

     Tzuyu eyed the bread then shut her eyes. She slowly got uo and started walking towards the double doors. "WAIT! where are you going?" 

     She then looked at the bread and thought about what she should do with it. I shouldn't eat this, but i can't just let this go to waste....it was too expensive to just throw away. She then just shoved the whole thing in and followed tzuyu. 

--------After School---------

     She felt herself losing consiousness and she started to lag behind. She shouldn't have eaten the bread. she was highly allergic to strawberries. Tzuyu just continued walking, not noticing sana slowing down. Sana saw a bench nearby and collaped on it. Then, she saw the world go black. 

------3 hours later------

     sana woke up to a white ceiling and the smell of fluids. She looked around her and saw that she was in a hospital room. Just then, a man walked in the room with a doctor. The man's eyes lit up to see her awake and he scurried to the side of the bed. "Oh, you're awake. I saw you lying on a beanch and i was worried, so i took you to the hospital." 

     Sana drooped in disappointment. She thought that tzuyu had rescued her. Then she put her attention back at at the man and said, " thank you, sir. how may i repay you?" 

     The man just smiled at her and shook his head. "I am a servant of god, a man of justice and kindness. To put it simply, i do things for the greater good. your safety is my reward. No need to thank me."

     Sana nodded and gave the man her famous shiba inu smile. 

------the next day------

     Sana arrived at school and headed directly to the classroom even though she was 10 minutes early. She usually waited for tzuyu at her locker but she thought that it wasn't worth it. Tzuyu would never love her back, she knew it. All her efforts over the months were all wasted. She was just wasting time on tzuyu. It was not paying off.

     She looked at the other direction when she saw tzuyu coming through the door. She felt her gaze on her and she bit her lip. Then, the teacher walked in and she gave him her attention. she wasn't able to concentrate much because she was still lost in her thoughts about why tzuyu gave her that gaze earlier. But then she shook her head and tred to listen to the teacher.

-----------------------------

     It has been over a week that she didn't follow or talk to tzuyu. Then one day in the lunchroom changed everything. She was just casually eating her chicken salad when tzuyu walked up to her and grabbed her wrist. "wha-" she started. 

     "don't talk, come with me." tzuyu said, while pulling sana with her. Sana just nodded and was cherishing the feeling of tzuyu's delicate hand holding her wrist. 

--------minutes later------

     She was facing tzuyu. Tzuyu had her back facing the wall and was casually leaning on it. She looked everywhere except tzuyu not wanting to make eye contact. she then just looked at the ground. Her eyes widened when she felt tzuyu gently lift her chin. "so....are you going to give up?" She heard tzuyu say. 

     "I might as well..." she replied. 

     "...then i won't let you." Tzuyu said sternly. 

     Sana's eyes widened as she heard those words slip out of her eyes. "you'll let me fight for you?" 

    Tzuyu looked at her "no."

     Sana felt droplets of tears forming on her eyes. To think she had her hopes up, to think she might have a chance.

    "I won't let you fight for me because.....you've already got me." 

    Her eyes widened. She then let her tears trail down her cheek.

    Tzuyu embraced her into a hug. "shhh....don't cry...i was always acting like i found you annoying, but that was because i was too afariad of getting hurt. I was afraid that if i opened my heart to you, you'll one day leave me. If i let you hold my heart, you'll break it. But i thought about it and realized you would never leave me. The days you stopped following me i realized i missed having you around. My body ached for you to be near and my ears missed your voice."

    Sana let out a sniff  "I love you..."

    tzuyu smiled. "I love you too. And i will for real now. So don't stress about me anymore. because... you've already got me."