Season 1 end! (SH+KS feelings; recap)

The Rise of the Mages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just to divide parts in the story so I get a clear mind of how to pace things-- since the format will be like my zombie fic.

 and don't worry, update schedules will probably be the same! 

Below are recaps of some chapters in Sehun's and Kyungsoo's thinking. I wrote it for fun and I hope you enjoy it too since I didn't want to update anything with nothing for you all to read. Hehe.

Season 1 has been a little bit over a month journey and I have enjoyed it. I hope you all keep supporting and stay till the end!

Comment and Upvote and I can't wait to come back with another long chapter for next chapter!

 

Chapter 5: no, sehun. I can’t.

Sehun:

Her brother has his powers now and she looks so worried. Why is she always so worried? Look at her, shivering in her pajama’s without shoes. What was she thinking? And there she is, standing with no shame. I swear I have seen her shudder at least twice now.

Sigh. I guess I’ll ask Kyungsoo to give her my coat.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo:

Male Gaian go boom boom. Oh—Ong Harin standing close to fire. I make boulder now. Protect Exo. Protect Ong Harin.

Master Sehun calling me. I go…

Master Sehun weird. Why he ask me give coat to girl Gaian. Why he never give me coat. Kyungsoo also want coat.

She think coat from me. Ong Harin stupid.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun:

She’s walking with Kyungsoo. Tao isn’t here. Sometimes I wonder why he’s so tired. Should I follow them? I should. There are so many screamers in the Forest of Alrevis.

Kyungsoo… Why are you not following her? This girl. I swear she looks for trouble.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo:

I made flower. I give Ong Harin see if she eat.

Ong Harin never eat. I think Ong Harin good person.

Ong Harin not Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo like Ong Harin a lil bit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: she’s a cow, oh sehun!

Sehun:

She’s once of a kind, isn’t she? She observes people and loved by many. I watched, Harin lowering her lips onto the glass and chugging it down. Her eyes are on Mark. Huh. Mark. What does she see in him? Why does she look at him like that? I’ve never looked at anyone like that.

“You’re friend kisses better than your joke of a brother.”

Wow, where does she store all her energy? She just hissed—Ouch. Why is she suddenly so strong? Ong Harin, can you please stop flailing around? Ouch. this, I’ll just have to carry her.

“Did you kiss her?”

Why is she suddenly asking me that? Why would I kiss that girl? Of course, I didn’t.

“SHE ATTACKED YOU?! COME HERE, YOU MOTHER—”

Look at her go. How cute. She’s even running in zigzag as if it’ll confuse me. What goes on in her brain?

Oh, there’s that Jennie girl with my coat.

Harin’s going crazy, I can’t handle her. She’s going to attack that girl again. This Gaian is such a handful! Can she just stop—

.

Why am I kissing her? Why is my heart beating this way?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14: i’m not Baekhyun

Sehun:

When I look at Ong Harin, I see someone I can never have. I see someone who is fierce, but pure. I see how her eyes brighten up when she sees her friends and I see how she sad she gets when someone is sad.

Most of all, I see her. Right now. By the dance floor.

Ong Harin, what have you done to me?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter