4-Stay

Why Not Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It became regular routine for Donghae to meet Hyukjae after finishing his work. He'd go to Hyukjae's studio and watch him finish with his last classes then the two would start dancing after Hyukjae would have a bit rest and eating the chunk food which Donghae started buying on his way.

 

Donghae would sleep sound at night, both for being tired and light hearted. Now he doesn’t need any more distractions or bad habits to forget his love to Siwon.

It's not that he doesn’t love him anymore but Donghae would be so busy to think about him, he made sure to make his time full to the last minute but then Siwon won't let him be.

 

 

 

 

"I feel like you're forgetting me now"

Donghae started caressing Siwon's back. His friends already drunk when he got the call to meet him at the regular bar they used to hang out in "why are you thinking this way" Donghae asks as he rubs comforting circles on Siwon's back to calm his friend and taking away the drink which Siwon filled "Enough drinking, let's go home"

Siwon whined and gripped on Donghae's arm "you're not mine anymore" he groans feeling miserable.

Donghae doesn’t know what his friend means and what he's saying making him feel things. His heart started beating fast and he's feeling his palms starting to sweat "let's go" he pulls his friend up and drag him to his car.

The whole ride Siwon keeps complaining that Donghae is not his friend anymore, Donghae is not his, he lost him and so many other things that Donghae wanted to avoid.

 

They reach Siwon's house after 20 minute drive. Donghae drags his friend to the gate, pressing the passcode which he already knows and both entering.

 

"come, lay down here" Donghae lay his friend on the bed after taking him to his bedroom. He's been to Siwon's house uncountable times to know each and every corner of it. Donghae doesn’t feel good about it. They memories hurts.

 

Donghae pour water for his friend then helpS him to drink. Siwon getting difficulties to simple things because of his drunk state. Donghae helps and notice when his friend starts falling asleep.

"you should change first" He knows Siwon doesn’t like to sleep with a shirt on, just shorts but it's impossible to do now, at least he can help with the shirt.

 

Donghae pushes away his feelings. Right now, his friend needs him and he'll not start being a bad friend. No, he won't.

 

He climbs on the bed, Siwon eyes already closed when he started ing his shirt. One by one. Donghae gulps when he saw Siwon's perfect abs, so defined and muscles strong.

He closed his eyes to hold in the feeling, to get back his courage and the friendship feeling and then he continues ing the shirt then raise Siwon a bit up to take it off.

 When he finished, he went to remove the covers from under Siwon pushing Siwon to move a bit in the process which made him groan and whine. Donghae started pulling up the blanket to cover Siwon when he noticed his friend's eyes are open and the latter is staring at him.

"Go back to sleep, I'll call you in the morning" Donghae says but Siwon keeps staring at him and now both are having staring contest which Donghae lost to avoid the look his friend was giving him.

"Stay"

Siwon says and Donghae freeze "What?" he says in confusion "hmm, I'm going now take rest" He hurry to say. Donghae want to leave this place before he lose it.

Siwon gets up, pushing away the blanket which Donghae still holding, making Donghae hand stumble and falls on the bed and he suddenly finds himself under his friend.

Donghae opens his eyes wide, shocked of how he ended up and with his friend action. Even when Siwon drunk, he never acted this way.

"Hae…" Siwon whispers. The sound that came out sounded needy.

Donghae knew he must imagining it and this might be just a dream because then, Siwon lean down and kiss Donghae hard on the lips.

 

Donghae closes his eyes. This dream is nice, it's so nice that he doesn’t want to wake up from. He'd never had a dream that felt so real. Siwon lips feeling so warm and wet on his. This dream is so nice.

 

 

Donghae opens his eyes at last when he lost the warmness on his lips. Thinking the dream is over but then the same beautiful lips slide to his neck, Donghae let out a moan. He's loving it, he's body's loving it too.

It's been so long since he had such a dream. It's been so long since anyone touched him like this "ughhh " he moaned again when Siwon ed his shirt and kissed his chest leaving wet trials that felt so hot "Si.. won" …

 

"OH MY GOD" Donghae suddenly yells.

 

He looks at his friend his eyes half lidded from the need, the pleasure of the kiss that he got. Siwon still leans down to continue kissing him when Donghae finally realizes that this is really happening and it's not a dream.

 

It's not a dream

 

 

"oh, no…noh" Donghae whisper to himself and pushes Siwon away who protested strongly and tried to come over again to kiss Donghae's lips "Siwon stop" he says but his sound failing him. He's feeling breathless and weak under Siwon's touch.

 

This is something he always wanted but when it's happening it felt wrong.

 

It's wrong…

 

"You're getting married Siwon" Donghae finally gasped gaining Siwon's attention. The latter looked at him with strange look.

Finally realizing what they had done, Siwon's expression turned into fear. He pulled away stumbling on his feet then leaving toward the toilet leaving Donghae behind alone to take care of the aftermath.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter