10- A roller-coaster

Why Not Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because i love you guy, I was feeling badly like writing, so here is an advance chapter  *_^, Read the previous Chapter if you haven't...

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hyukjae drove to a familiar road. Following the GPS instructions to the adress Donghae had sent. He finally stopped near a big house, a mansion like house and to his surprise it looked familiar. 

Hyukjae parked his car in front of the door way and headed to the gate. As he got closer, it got clearer to him. It's Siwon's house. He'd been here before to his birthday party. 

 

'did Siwon do something to Donghae' 

 

The thought made him scared and he started running to the gate which was closed "Damn it " he cussed and started ringing the bell, continuously pressing and pressing until finally someone picked. 

 

"What's going on, who's there" 

 

Siwon's sound came hoarsely. Hyukjae ran toward the answering machine "it's me Hyukjae" he announced "i need to talk to you, let me in" he said with rush. He was afraid if he asked about Donghae, he might not let him in "please this is urgent" he begged when Siwon didn't answer him "Siwon,  Cmon, let me in".

Hyukjae started pacing in front of the door and to the answering machine. Looking around the place for other entrances or a way to get in. He needed to get in anyhow. 

 

CLICK... 

 

the gate door clicked open. Hyukjae heard the sound and hurried to push the gate door off his way and running to the main door. 

When he reached he found Siwon standing in front of the door waiting for him, with a grim face looking back at him. 

"What's going on Hyukjae, coming at this hour" Siwon asked sternly. 

 

Siwon usually was friendly and kind to him. It felt strange how he looked toward Hyukjae as if he despised him. 

Hyukjae stood in front of him, feeling breathless from running the distance from the gate to the door "You tell me, what's going on huh" Hyukjae asked back and Siwon looked at him angrily.

"Go away, you're not welcomed here" 

"Why? What are you hiding, or Who?" Hyukjae asked and saw how nervous Siwon actually looked, not just angry but also nervous "Where is Donghae" he dared to ask and saw the flinch in Siwon's body.

"I don't know what you are talking about, go back, we have nothing to talk about" Siwon said and started retreating to his house.

Hyukjae ran up the remaining stairs and stopped Siwon before he closes the door...

 

"Siwon" He called and put a leg on the door, stopping Siwon from closing the door. Siwon was suspicious, yeah, the way he treated him right now is so different that he never did before. Siwon was the good, idol like person. he treated him good, treated everyone good. 

there was times when Hyukjae thoguht that Siwon is too good to be real, and maybe what he thought was right. it's not really real . "where is Donghae" He asked sternly, voice rising like a threat. 

Siwon crinkled his face at Hyukjae's question "I have no idea, I said go away" Siwon tried to push Hyukjae off the door but he wouldn'tt budge.

Instead of arguing any longer. Hyukjae Pushed the door ajar, Siwon stumbled while leaning on the door frame which Hyukjae took it as a chance to get inside the house. getting his mobile out of his denim pocket, he pressed on Donghae's number.

"What the hell are you doing" Siwon shouted after Hyukjae and grabbed him by the shoulder "I'm going to call the police" he threatened.

Hyukjae glared back at Siwon "I don't care, Do what you want to do" And he started wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter