1- The Meeting

Why Not Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Donghae is devasted…

The news didn’t settle well with him since he heard them. Since that day and he's been feeling down and now that he's in the party, he's feeling like dying, literally causing himself to not be stable and suffer…

 

 

"Hey body…" Siwon approaches Donghae, Donghae tries to smile but he knows Siwon can notice he's not really smiling "You had so many drinks already, why don't you stop now" Siwon says, arms around Donghae's shoulder.

Donghae feels like vomiting. He feels like his world is crashing under Siwon's touch. He push himself away from his friend hold and laugh "Yeah, yeah.. I was just celebrating your engagement body" He says and clang his glass of wine with Siwon's.

"I'm glad you made it, I wouldn’t be happy if you missed my engagement party man" Siwon said being honest. He's been friend with Donghae since high school which is around ten years long "just take care, I can't take care of you tonight" he said next then walked away to greet other guests.

 

"yeah sure, you can't take care of me" Donghae told to himself, taking another sip of his drink "nor my feelings" he whispered next, feeling himself losing control and almost trip when he wanted to walk away, just almost, because someone helped him and straightened him up next.

Donghae smiles 'it must be Siwon' he thought when rising up but seeing another face. another person's arms around his shoulder. Donghae frowns. He's not suppose to frown at someone who helped him but he's drunk and doesn’t care.

"thanks" he at least had some manners still in his state to thank the person and that’s when he noticed Siwon coming his way with a big smile on his face.

Siwon reached over "I see you met my best friend" he said but not to Donghae.

Donghae got confused when Siwon's spoke to the person who helped him. And he frowned. He wasn’t the reason that Siwon came over, He felt so disappointed.

"Donghae…"

 

"Huh, yeah… What?" Donghae looked at the two men in front of him, both are looking at him with worry. He cursed himself for being distracted by his stupid thoughts and cleared his voice "hmm, sorry, what did you say" He asked managing to get the words clearly as much as possible.

Siwon smiled when he finally got Donghae's attention. Brining his arm around Donghae's shoulder again and grin "Donghae, this is my friend Hyukjae"  Siwon then says pointing at the one who helped him "Hyukjae, this is my best friend, which I told you about" Siwon said with a big smile, introducing the two who awkwardly shook hands or mostly Donghae's being awkward.

'since when this guy is Siwon's friend.. he never saw him before' Donghae thought and focused at the other before he get distracted again.

"Nice to meet you Donghae" the guy, Hyukjae said and Donghae tried to smile or did he smile? He felt himself smiling because this guy's gummy smile is contagious.

 

The evening went well, Kind off….

 

Donghae wasn’t really well, specifically when Siwon's fiancé arrived and the couple started being lovey dovey. Donghae wanted to vomit again. He went to the nearest chair to him, because obviously he couldn’t walk far. He sat and avoided the view…

He didn’t want to see the couple again, ever again….

"hey…"

Donghae heard and he felt angry 'can't I be alone' he wanted to shout but this is his friend party an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter