Epilogue #2: Forever and Always

Fall For Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

To make things a little bit different with this, I'll be narrating the story in Mark's POV instead of Jinyoung's. Hope you enjoy this!

---------------------------------------------------‐--‐------------‐---------------------------------

I wake up with the sunlight streaking down on me. Upon waking up, I am blessed to be given the chance to see Jinyoung's peaceful and angelic face in his sleep. Today is the day. The day that I would be marrying my Jinyoungie, forever tying him with me until both of us succumb to the afterlife. Maybe even then, I'll still love him. That's how much love I feel for him.

I try to be as soft as possible in caressing his cheek, not wanting to wake him up. Just to prolong the euphoria and satisfaction of being granted this peaceful moment with him. Knowing that in a few hours, we'll both be overcome with nerves on the wedding.

We decided to have a small assembly of guests for our wedding which will be held at my Mom's backyard in Gapyeong. Since the place has a beautiful view and was where my relationship with Jinyoung started, we both thought it was the perfect place to have our wedding. Of course, we had to get approval with my Mom and Patrick but surprisingly, they readily agreed when we asked them permission to have the backyard as our wedding venue. I'll chalk it up to them being happy for me and Jinyoung getting married in the first place.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice Jinyoung stirring from his sleep from my constant caresses on his cheek. "Good morning my soon-to-be husband." He softly said, caressing my cheek with his free hand. Breaking me from my train of thoughts, I quickly smiled towards him and leaned on the hand that was caressing me.

"How does it feel to be lucky Park Jinyoung? Marrying me out of thousands of people in the world who wanted me." I joked, smiling lovingly at him. No matter the situation, I always try to lighten up the mood and atmosphere with my jokes. Jinyoung, being way too used to me joking at the most inappropriate times, chuckled lightly at my response.

"Yeah, I'll be marrying your big ego so I should really get used to this by now." Jinyong replies back, resting his palm on my cheek.

As my response, I kiss him softly on his plump, luscious lips. "I really can't wait to marry you, my love. I don't think I can love you any more than I do now but I always somehow surprise myself in loving you more with each passing day." I said after kissing him. Automatically at that, I see Jinyoung's perfect cheeks reddening at my statement.

"Oh God. Who knew Mark Tuan is such a sap." Jinyoung said, pushing my face away from him to hide his blushing face.

"Well, I..." I was cut off from what I was about to say when the door to our bedroom suddenly opens, revealing 4 people namely Wonpil, Jackson, Irene and Jaebeom.

"Oh God they're both topless. They're probably underneath the sheets. Someone stop me from taking the sheets so I wouldn't have more fuel to add to my fantasy of Mark and Jinyoung." Irene shrieked. Jackson immediately pulls her over to him.

"Calm down babe. Let's focus on why we're really here ok?" Jackson said, instantly calming Irene down.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?" Jinyoung finally asks, confusion evident on both of our faces for sure.

"We're here to separate you guys so you can both focus on getting ready for the wedding. Knowing the both of you and your intense ual drives, both of you will go at each other until you're spent. Only then will you guys prepare for the wedding. So we're taking the matter into our own hands to make you guys presentable on time." Wonpil confidently said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What the ? And why would we even go with you guys?" I exclaimed, my brows furrowing at this plan of theirs.

"Because at the end of the day, you guys know that we just want everything to go smoothly for your wedding and it would start by preparing and dressing early for it. So up up you two. If you guys don't stand there and make yourselves presentable in the next five minutes, we will be the ones to clothe you guys and drag you to your separate dressing rooms." Irene justifies, her hands perched on her hips to emphasize her point as if a mother scolding her children.

With that statement said, the 4 of them file out of the room. Leaving me and Jinyoung in a state of bewilderment and awe. A few seconds later, I hear Jinyoung's melodious laugh at the absurdity of it all.

"I guess they do have a point there Mark. Come on. Let's go and wash ourselves up." Jinyoung said, standing up from his position in the bed. I quickly latch onto his hand before he could fully stand and away from my reach.

"You're seriously agreeing with them on this? But I want to be there with you every step of the way." I grumble childishly, showing him my pout and puppy eyes. He chuckles at me, removes my hand, then goes to my side of the bed where I'm currently gazing up at him.

Jinyoung puts his hands on my hair and softly caresses its strands. "Mark, after today we will be together in every sense of the word for the rest of our lives. What's a small time apart in the grand scheme of things when at the end of the day, we'll both be in each other's arms again?" He said, his voice that I love so much smooth and velvety as always.

"You're lucky I still have an ounce of patience within me. Otherwise, I would have kicked them on their asses for separating you from me when I could have just spent this day together with you." I mumbled but Jinyoung knows that I'm only doing this for show. That I am completely moved by his words, evidenced by the way my smile grew bigger and my eyes grew softer looking at his face looking lovingly at me. This is what matters anyways, him looking at me like I'm the key to his world, his happiness, his whole life.

                                       ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After that, we quickly freshened up and changed to a set of comfortable clothes before moving to the living room where the others are lounging around. Upon seeing us walk into the room hand-in-hand, all of them stood up.

"Well, you exceeded 5 minutes but seeing that there are no hickeys and swollen lips on either of you, I'd say you both behaved well." Jackson smirked. I wanted to slap that smirk off his face.

"So what's the plan?" Jinyoung asks, hand gripping tightly on mine to presumably prevent me from slapping Jackson.

"Jinyoung, you will be riding to Dorine-ssi's with Jaebeom and Wonpil. Mark, you're with me and Jackson. Since more or less the ride there is about an hour, both of you will be subjected to makeup and all that jazz upon arrival. You both will be put into separate rooms inside the house so you won't be able to see each other until the wedding ceremony itself. Upon earlier agreement, both of you will come out and go to the backyard but separately. With Mark going through the side gate while Jinyoung on the door at the back of the house. Under no circumstance would you guys be seeing each other prior to the ceremony okay? I want to capture you both in shock seeing other's dashing looks in tuxes. Do I make myself clear?" Irene pointedly looks at us while saying this.

Well, I certainly wasn't aware that Irene would be a completely different person being an events organizer. Since it is her profession, both Jinyoung and I thought that she's the perfect person to help us have our perfect wedding. Oh boy am I starting to regret it now.

Before I could comment on Irene's no-nonsense attitude, Jinyoung kissed my cheek to appease me, shutting me up effectively.

"Yes Irene. Thanks so much for making this possible for us. If it weren't for you, this wedding preparations would have killed the both of us. We appreciate you doing this for us." Jinyoung gratefully thanks Irene.

Irene can only smile at that. "No problem Jinyoung. I am an events organizer so these things are all what I love to do. Add to the fact that I'm organizing something for my closest friends then it's all the more sweeter to have this done perfectly."

After having a quick breakfast which the 4 brought with them, we move towards the cars that would bring us to my Mom's house. Before being completely separated with Jinyoung though, I pull him back to me.

"I love you Jinyoungie. I can't wait to marry you later and start our lives together from this day onwards." I said, kissing him on the lips.

Upon kissing Jinyoung, he made a noise that's half-sigh half-moan which in turn fueled me to kiss him deeply. Probably taking more than a few minutes, I hear the others cough loudly at our explicit displays of affection. With that, I regretfully pull away from Jinyoung's face. Seeing his eyes blown up with love and lust for me and his lips so deliciously swollen red, I can't help but peck him lightly on his lips to convey how mutual our feelings were on the kiss.

"I love you too Mark. I may be crazy in saying this but I'll miss you for the time apart." Jinyoung softly says, still shaken up by our kiss.

With that, I brought Jinyoung towards Wonpil and Jaebeom. "Be safe in driving okay? Watch out for any s on the road. I want all of you, especially Jinyoungie, to arrive with neither a cut nor a scratch on him. I'll kill you both if I see otherwise." I calmly said to Jinyoung's companions for the day.

"So happy that you managed to even think of our safety along with Jinyoung. Yeah yeah sheesh. You're too whipped for Jinyoung and you're not even ashamed of it." Jaebeom commented.

"Damn right I do. Now, go and drive safely." I said to them. I then turn to Jinyoung. "Babe I'll see you later okay? Be safe." I couldn't resist but kiss him lightly on the lips again. Damn Park Jinyoung and his luscious lips.

"Be safe too. I wouldn't forgive you if you didn't come back to me in full piece and alive okay?" His vulnerable tone making my chest clench at how his fear still comes to him up to this day.

"I promise." I smile confidently at him, reassuring him that I'll go to him no matter what.

"Okay break it up lovebirds. Goodness. I didn't think you guys marrying each other would make you both more saps than you usually are." Wonpil says, coming in between me and Jinyoung to finally separate us from our hold with each other.

I join Irene and Jackson in the car behind where Jinyoung's car is. Both of them smiling softly at me as I get into the car. "Man, I'm so happy for you that this finally came. Make sure to look extra handsome to shake Park Jinyoung's core today okay?" Jackson slyly comments.

And damn if I didn't agree with him. Just you wait Jinyoungie. I'll woo the hell out of you.

                                       ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Upon arriving at the house, I only caught a glimpse of Jinyoung's raven black hair before being dragged inside and into my mom's bedroom upstairs. I'm guessing Jinyoung is staying by one of the guest rooms built over the summer when Patrick and my mom decided to renovate and expand the house. I miss seeing him already. Ugh, I truly am whipped.

Upon being locked inside the bedroom, I am caught in a flurry of activities. Being subjected to a flowery soak on the bathtub then being made to have a foot cleansing topped with a foot massage. I swear Irene is being over the top with some of her wedd

Please log in to read the full chapter