Chapter 1

We're not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyawaki Sakura, 22 Years old, promising game programmer, every game that she make, always top the chart.

But of course that because her muse, her inspiration, her love that make her success like now.

"Baby, I'm home."

"Welcome back baby, how's work?" her girlfriend kiss Sakura cheek.

"Good."

"Go wash up, dinner will be ready soon."

"Okay."

Sakura take a bath, while recap everything today. Bath always make Sakura review all her day.

"..well need to make improvement.." she talking to her self.

"Kkura ya, are you done? Dinner is ready."

"Okay, I'm done Eun."

Sakura come from her room, found her girlfriend still busy. She hugged her waist and lean on her shoulder.

"Smell nice Eun."

"Good to know."

They start eating together, "Your cooking really best Eun."

Eunbi, Sakura's girlfriend, is a dance instructor, they meet when they are in college, despite being younger two years than Eunbi, the genius Sakura is attending the same year with her. They meet in 3rd year of french language class, Sakura is top student in computer programming while Eunbi is one of best student in dance art.

Eunbi is the first one attracted to Sakura, they seat nearby and Eunbi initiated to talk to the shy Sakura.

Being together for 2 years, 3 month ago, they graduated and Eunbi decided to move to Sakura apartment, because Sakura is super busy and her place is near Eunbi working place, so this will be easier for them.

Being a prodigy is different at their final year, Sakura already being scouted and working in a famous gaming company. So she is busy and Eunbi know it.

Eunbi afraid that her girlfriend cannot take care of her self so she always asked and going to Sakura place.

Sakura been studying at Korea since she got recommendation and jumped to Univeristy, she live by herself. She is a good cook, a tidy and hardworking person. That make Eunbi so admire her.

"Eun, are you okay?"

Eunbi snapped from her daydream. She nodded her head and smile to Sakura.

"I'm okay."

"So how your class today?"

"Good, Yujin improved and she is being followed by Wony everywhere."

"Wonyoung still don't give up."

"Right."

"How is your upcoming competition?"

"Well.. that's.."

Sakura realize a hesitation on Eunbi sound, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter