Chapter 5

Rich Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Not infront of our eyes!" Nako complained, covering her eyes from the PDA.

 

Hitomi fake vomits, showing her full disgust towards the couple. "For the sake of us, no excessive skinship in front of us or even in public." She pats her chest as if she's suffocating from the love air.

 

Minjoo laughs. She never knew that her new found group of friends can be a bit, dorky. Nonetheless, she still can vibe with them.

 

The hamster went near her girlfriend, clinging her arms with the lass as she diverts her attention towards her friends. Giving them an eye-roll, she stucks her tongue out. "Not my fault you're both single and is allergic to love."

 

Both Japanese girls scoffs at the remark. Minjoo caught a glimpse of Chaewon who was looking at her. 

 

"Hey, you guys, we encountered that Soobin girl and she tried to spread rumors about Minjoo." Yuri starts.

 

Chaewon and Yena listened intently at the hamster's story.

 

"She's just jealous of Minjoo," Nako hisses. "Jealousy is a disease."

 

Hitomi nods her head, agreeing at her small friend. "I'm pretty sure it'll be harmless."

 

"If Soobin comes, you report to us, your senior's will handle it!" Yena proclaims. 

 

"I can handle it myself you guys,"

 

Minjoo's friend shook their head.

 

"Not all the time you could, were friends and we don't let one of us get bullied by a wrinkly face." Nako retorted.

 

 

"Girls we're heading out first." Yena was the first to break the friendship moment of the girls. "We can't be late." She rushed to grip Chaewon's hand and drags her back to their room as she waves goodbye to the girls.

 

The girls also went back to their classroom, not wanting to be late. And Minjoo who was already concerned about her being late again on her first day of school. Gossips could be heard once they went inside the room. It wasn't even a murmur anymore, when the girls could clearly hear what they were talking about.

 

Minjoo face fell, displeasure was written on her face and the girls knew why. Their classmate were gossiping about Minjoo, so many thing happened already and hearing a rumor about herself was the least that she wanted.

 

"Yah, that's the Minjoo that Soobin mentioned right?...."

 

"If I pay her would she date me?...."

 

"She might even sleep with me for just 20,000₩"
 

Laughter filled between a group of boys. 

 

"Yah, she won't,...."

 

"Wanna bet?...."

 

Her friends went near the boys who were gossipi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter