Chapter 4

Rich Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank god it's lunch break!" Nako exclaims, stretching her limbs.

 

The girls laugh at how cute Nako was stretching out her limbs.

 

"Math ," Yuri acknowledges, clinging her arms with Minjoo. 

 

They just introduced each other earlier and now they look like they've been friends for a long time. The frog and hamster indeed clicked.

 

They were busy talking to each other while they take their time, asking Minjoo what her previous school was. The girls were minding their own business when someone bumped into Nako. 

 

"Watch where your going." The person who Nako bumped into scowls.

 

Nako frowned her eyebrows. "Yah! It's you who should look where your going!" She remarks, although her friends grasp Nako's wrist, not wanting to cause any scene they force to make Nako bow and apologize.

 

The small girl clicks her tongue. She's not totally wrong though, the person bumped into Nako and the audacity to ask for forgiveness was too much when it wasn't even the latter's fault.

 

"Let's just go girls..." Minjoo suggests.

 

Hearing Minjoo's voice, the person who bumped onto Nako averts her gaze to the lass. She had her eyes fixated on Minjoo, looking her from head-to-toe.

 

"Minjoo? Is that even you? That's a luxury wristwatch you have there," She pauses pressing her lips in a thin line, raising one of her brows she continues. "How'd you afford it? Did you sleep with someone for that?" She lets out a scoff, her group friends giggle alongside.

 

It's just her first day of school and she gets to hear the same thing all over again tires her out. People won't just stop keeping their own thoughts to themselves, won't they? Letting it slip would make them feel like they accomplished something.

 

Defending herself was something she has to do, she doesn't have anything to lose after all. She's not gonna hold back.

 

The lass looked at her watch, admiring while she hums a song. "They look wonderful don't they?" Minjoo shows off her watch in front of the girl. "Want me to gift you one?" She grins.

 

The girl scoffs at how confident Minjoo was, she was agitated. She wanted to rub off the confidence that the latter was showing in front.

 

"Yah! You wrinkled face, leave Minjoo alone!" Nako raises her voice in defense.

 

Soobin looked like she was breathing out hot air. Who knew the girl was hot-tempered. 

 

"And who are you, don't you think your lost kid? This isn't middle school." Soobin said grinning. "How cute, you're wearing your older sister's uniform, but the middle school is that way." She points to a direction.

 

Everyone knew what Soobin was trying to point out. That Nako was too short to be labeled as a high school student.

 

The girl tried to calm herself down but the laughing coming from Soobin's minions didn't help. If anything, mocking her height had her fuming.

 

"HOLD MY F*KING—" Nako was ready to pounce on Soobin when Hitomi went and hold her behind.

 

"If I were you, I would leave immediately... she's small but she's really dangerous.." Hitomi suggests while she struggles to hold the latter down. Yuri went to help by hugging her friend.

 

Soobin and her friends had fear written on their faces. They left before anything could happen to them.

 

Hitomi scoffs. "Well, they were dumb, who honestly thinks Nako would do something to them. This cutie here doesn't even know how to fight." 

 

"What? I seriously thought Nako was gonna do something." Minjoo claims.

 

Yuri pouts. "Me too.."

 

"This small girl won't—"

 

"Yah, I was gonna but you held me back. And I'm letting that slip away, one more mention about my height we'll see what happens." Nako squints her eyes, motioning an 'I'm watching you.' 

 

They felt threatened but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter