Chapter 3

Rich Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gosh, this watch probably cost a fortune. It looks so simple yet classy at the same time." She mutters. Looking at the watch that she's wearing.

She thought that it was all a dream but she woke up yet again at Kim's residence. Time went by too fast that it's already morning and she's going to a new school. She wanted to applaud Mr. Yoo for doing his job as fast as possible. From being enrolled to a school immediately and now, from driving her to school, home, or anywhere she wants to go.

 

//

 

"Miss, we are almost at your school." Her driver said.

Mr. Yoo never really explained to which school was she enrolled, she thought of asking but forgets about it every time the lass has a chance to ask.

"Just call me Minjoo, Mr. Yoo. And can you please drop me off not too close to the school?" She said, looking outside of the car window.

Even though it's still early in the morning, there were already students walking to get to school. People waiting for their bus to arrive.

Mr. Yoo looked at the rear-view mirror. "I don't think that's necessary, Miss."

Minjoo gave a quick glance at her driver. "We talked about this, I don't want them knowing my status. Mom and Dad also agreed to this." 

"They agreed for your background to not be known by the students and teacher. But they didn't mention the part where you'd only be dropped off not too close to the school."

It was not the first time she and her driver quarrel. They've been arguing, minjoo wanted to walk to school or either ride a bus on her way to school, but Mr. Yoo insisted, persistently.

Her parents were already off to work. They were supposed to take a time off to work so they could spend the week with Minjoo, but knowing they were needed to work especially her mom, they didn't really have enough choice but to leave.

Minjoo pouts. "Oh c'mon Mr. Yoo, the students still would know since I have you driving me to school. How about you just drop me off not too near?"

Her driver sighs, looking like he was going to regret his decision.

"Fine, and I guess I'll also meet you here after school." He sighed.

 

The young girl cheered, she finally persuades his driver. It wasn't much, but she was glad it worked. She gave her driver an 'okay' gesture before she exits the car. 

 

 

//

 

"Hey guys! goodmorning~ I heard that there is a new transferee."

The girls eyes were widened. "Again? Where did you hear that news from Yuri?"

Class hasn't even started yet and it's still early in the morning but the three girls were loud as soon as they met each other.

"Right— who honestly transfer to a new school in the middle of the semester going..."

"Apparently the new kid." Yuri shrugs. "I got the news from teachers who were gossiping at the office, also heard she's in this class. Let's make her feel welcome you guys."

"So you were eavesdropping?" 

"No? I just heard them, it's not my fault they talk too loud Nako-chan." Yuri scoffs before crossing her arms to her chest. 

Nako squinted her eyes seemingly not convinced by Yuri.

"I got my phone back~" Yuri said, wiggling out her phone in the air.

The two Japanese girls raised their eyebrows in suspicion. One even asks out of curiosity. "You got it back?"

"You sneaked out your phone from the teacher's office didn't you, Yuri?" Hiichan said. "They said you'll get it back once the class ends but you got yours already, so I guess you couldn't wait." 

"She just couldn't wait to hang out with Yena unnie alone again." Nako plays along. 

Yuri scoffs. "Me? Tch, It's Yena unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter