Chapter 2

Rich Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah— this house is huge..." Minjoo looked like her eyes were going to pop out of their sockets. Who can blame the lass really, the house was huge and she's going to live in it which makes it more unbelievable. The latter's eyes were all over the mansion.

The two figures were looking at the young girl who was busy checking out the exterior of the place. They giggled at minjoo who had wide open. For some reason they were happy that they'd get to have someone with them. 

"Come, Minjoo-yah I'll show you your room!" Mrs. Kim exclaims. She looked like she was more excited than Minjoo herself.

The two adults welcomed Minjoo. Both of the girls were given privacy by Mr. Kim since he had to prepare their dinner, while Mrs. Kim guided the young girl to her room. Her mom made a home tour just incase the lass gets lost inside their own home.

Minjoo's adoptive mother showed the young girl her bedroom, the room looked luxurious enough that the frog had wide open once again. This was still all new to her, and too much that she doesn't even know if she'd wanna accept it but she couldn't stop herself from checking out all the items that were on her table.

"I heard teenagers these days like the LED strip lights, so I thought of buying one and decorate it with your room. It's cool, right~" She said, looking at minjoo's face for any sorts of reactions. "I mean— if you don't like it we can get rid of it, and if you wanna change the colour of the walls we can also change it if you want to." Her adoptive mother said taking a seat on the bed.

Minjoo abruptly shook her head. "It's all perfect Ms.Kim, no changes are needed." The colour of the walls wasn't even bothering her, so it wasn't needed, although she was still looking at the items that were placed on her table. It was perfectly wrapped, even the way it was wrap looked luxurious what more could be inside of it.

"Um... what are those?" She asked pointing to the wrapped items.

Mrs. Kim looked at what minjoo was pointing at and smiled. "It's your welcome to the family gift." She paused, giving minjoo one of the wrapped up gifts. "Here, open this one first, then the rest you can open it up later. Come down when you're done." Walking out of the latter's room joining her husband who was prepping for their dinner.

Confusion can be seen on the lass's face but of course, she let it slip away. Minjoo opened the gift that was handed to her. Slowly, she saw what contained in it. A new phone. The latter gasp, she already has a phone, but not like this one.

Minjoo already had a phone, an older version, although she's thankful enough that she had her flip phone (for how many years now).

The lass immediately went down and was greeted by the two young adults that were busy preparing for their dinner. Both looked at minjoo with their eyebrows raised. "Did something happen?"

"I can't accept this Mr. and Mrs. Kim." R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter