MINI CONTEST #3 (CLOSED)

Mini Writing Contests!

THEME: Imagination

Imagination is at play in all we authors do, as well as in each time we read. I want to read short stories that play to the idea of an imaginative happening - a forest coming to life as someone walks home, a song playing out memories, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO. Just make sure imagination of the character takes the center stage so that you can really put this prompt to play. This opens the door very wide for many different genres and so I am very excited to read these! Remember to apply the Mini Contest rules to this as well!

Deadline: September 10th, 2020

Prize: 1000 karma to the winning story, 500 to the runner up, 250 to third place.

Notes: I will be adding the entries from my two contests together to judge for the mini-contest, and will update the entries list on both contests to include every entry received. Only three entries will win prizes, and that does not mean three from each contest - it's three, period. Also, I am a very busy person so allow time for me to judge. You may use any characters but if you're writing a new story, I would love if you'd keep my preferences in mind - you can find those preferences on either of the contests. And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!


ENTRIES!

#1: JungMichan with This walk will be legend

#2: TrueBoice101 with Arco, the World Inbetween

#3: rumourhasit12 with Bakunawa: The Moon Eating Dragon

#4: DGNA_Forever with The Invisible Enemy

#5: JungMichan with In Case of Emergency, Break Glass