01 First time

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - BOL4 - Galaxy

Oh holyy... That was not your aim! You looked at him in surprise. The next person he sees will be his first love. You watched him closely. His eyes were widened while looking down, he felt weird? Did something just poke his heart? When he lifted his head, his eyes met you from afar that your eyes were widened. You turned around instantly, ready to leave. No, don't panic Seol... He wouldn't fall for you, right? It wouldn't work on a Cupid right? Yes, just leave.

Just then, someone grabbed your hand from the back. You turned around, gulping. That boy that you claimed to be heavenly handsome was just grabbing your hand, staring at your face, came face to face with you. He was studying your face slowly. You knew it when you stare back into his eyes, you could read the movement of his eyes but then he smirked. Sweats were forming on the sides of your face. It didn't work right? You couldn't read what he was thinking at all.

He bent forward to reach your height and then shifted his attention to your nametag, reading your name. You jerked backwards that he released your hand.

"Seol?" his voice was deep, low and familiar? It sounded like honey when your name rolled so beautifully out from his tongue. He tilted his head slightly, thinking. It was his first time seeing one syllable name with no surname. Since talking would make the situation worse, you were focusing on the boy next to this boy. You didn't want to reply, you needed to shoot him as soon as possible before the girl left. You were about to leave when he called your name for the first time.

"Seol" you turned your head to the back on reflex. Why is he calling you? Perhaps he really fell in love with you? Your eyes were widened, stunned. He shouldn't fall in love with you. You are a cupid.

"Hairband" he handed you your hairband. Oh? Since when did that fell on his hand? It was supposed to be tying around your wrist. Just then the girl came out from the convenience store and she flipped her hair but the boy was not looking at her. Oh my... you missed the right timing. Feeling disappointed, you grabbed the hairband from him and fled from the scene.

 

 

What is the consequences of shooting the arrow at the wrong person? You pulled your hair out of frustration. You even missed the best timing to shoot that boy! You sighed loudly, banging your forehead hardly on your table that a loud thud was heard in the middle of the class. You lifted your head slowly when the boy next to you nudged you slightly.

"Is it that hard to solve the question?" referring to the math question written by the teacher on the board. You forced a smile in return. The boy sitting next to you was a nerd, you sat next to him on purpose so that people wouldn't pay attention to your existence.

"I'm okay Kyungsoo-ssi" you muttered. You had been studying the same thing for almost 10 years now. How could you not know how to do such questions? But this Kyungsoo was a diligent boy, he would borrow you notes even if he didn't need to. He was extra nice to everyone so you hoped so much one day you would shoot him with the arrow of love to someone he likes.

You usually doodled in class, paying attention was useless since you knew almost every detail of every subject except for one, Science. You just disliked Science since even Science couldn't prove your existence as a cupid. You just didn't understand why a cupid had to live like a human when they are not. 

It was somehow mysterious to you of how you ended up being a cupid. Were you a human in the past? You were always curious about this and also the fact that all cupids wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter