ibyh | 7

i'll be your home | l. mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung sighed heavily as she raised her phone to read Mark's text. Before even reading it, she could already make a wild guess about what it would be about. And of course, she was right.

 

Mark:

hey we have to stay 30 more min for practice.

are you still ok with tutoring late?

 

The girl really did have to think carefully about her decisions. After all, the male comes home late, so it would backfire if she accepted if she was ever too exhausted. Lucky for him, she figured it wouldn't hurt to tutor him a little later than usual tonight since it was the Saturday tomorrow anyway. Typically, she would stay up incredibly late anyway, but that was because she stayed up studying for herself. Tutoring the male at such a late time was different because she has to work around the time she tutors him. Which means she has to squeeze in time to study and do homework on top of scheduling some time to tutor the idol.

 

Soojung:

yeah

Mark:

im really sorry for being late

Soojung:

it's fine

 

One tutoring session with Mark is projected to only last an hour. However, based on his comprehension on that particular day, Soojung might get carried away with teaching and the time would turn from one hour to two. Honestly, these two were bad for each other in the sense that they were both workaholics and so once they start something, they have to see an end to it. So, if Mark was in the middle of a specific chapter that needs more focus on, they both will commit and forget about the time. 

 

Lately, Mark has been returning home past the usual expected time and he would often request Soojung to push back the time for tutoring. Soojung didn't mind for the most part because she would've felt bad, but that doesn't change the fact that it does get difficult to juggle everything at the same time. However, she can't blame Mark and actually respects him for putting in so much effort to juggle his own responsibilities too.

 

Feeling guilty for pushing back the time once again, Mark pleaded his manager to make sure to not drive too slow on the way back home. The moment they made it back to the complex, the male practically flew out of the van and teleported up to the dorm. Panting by the time he made it infront of his dorm, Soojung stared at him as she was shocked to see him running all the way there. The male had a bag in one hand, his phone in the other, while his backpack was barely hanging onto his shoulders. The girl chuckled a little from the sight of how disheveled he was, causing his cheeks to immediately turn pink.

 

The male realized they had been standing infront of the door for quite some time and scrambled for his keys. "Sorry, uh-"

 

"Here, just give me your bag." Soojung took the bag out of his grasp, allowing him to search for his key. Unfortunately, the male just couldn't find the item for so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter