ibyh | 11

i'll be your home | l. mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung stood in one place in the coffee shop, losing her balance from time to time due to dozing off. Catching his best friend before she possibly collapses in public from exhaustion, Felix stared at the girl with complete concern. "Woah, maybe espresso isn't what you need. Maybe the thing you need is some sleep." The boy wrapped his arm around her, trying his best to watch over Soojung.

 

"Nah, I just need some coffee. Then we can go hang out." It was the weekend and she had plans with Felix to hang out. She smiled at him, but that fake grin of hers did little to no help convincing him that she was okay. 

 

"Let's watch a movie, okay?"

 

"But I thought we were going to go-"

 

"No, I suddenly want to watch the movies so bad, please?" Felix pleaded the girl annoyingly until Soojung agreed after all of his whining. "Okay, fine." He heard her mumble and smiled in response. The male brought her to sit at a table while waiting for their order, seeing how tired she was. The girl immediately rested her head onto the flat surface. Felix sighed heavily as he watched her in this state. Not to be mean, but she just looks horrible. She looked so tired today. So, despite their plans to go out today, he had to lie to her about watching a movie. That way, watching a movie back at home would give her some time to nap and rest. He knows just how hard working she is and the thought of her possibly passing out from exhaustion is something he would rather not have happen. 

 

When her name was called for her coffee, Felix went to grab it and returned to get her. It took him two attempts to shake her awake. With his arm around her shoulders, the male led her to walk out of the cafe. Soojung was running on an all nighter and frankly, he doesn't trust her walking on her own. The last time she pulled an all nighter, she couldn't even maintain balance and began to hallucinate in the middle of the day. 

 

A 'ding' rang in the cafe when the door had opened. In came a familiar group of boys: NCT Dream. Felix quickly recognized the members of the group and brightly smiled at them. "Chenle! What's up?"  Felix, too, is an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter