005

Tempted By Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A boring chapter ahead. Please comment after reading else I will bite so deep into your skin like a ing vamp. Just kidding😉

 

______

Sonia stood still like a robot. She was totally taken off by the sudden arrival of her husband, JungWoo. She could barely show any sign of excitement on her face or through her body movement. 

 

She never expected him to be back so soon, hence his arrival wasn't that she was quite anticipating. However, she had to play alone. He's the man she loves.

 

She smiled and reached out her hand to hug him, but he already pulled away from the hug. His eyes were fixed on her confused eyes, and she can tell that he already suspects that she's not happy about his arrival.

 

"Why do I see sadness, anger, and pain in your eyes? Did something happen in my absence?" His words were soft and so were his hands on her cheeks.

 

Sonia of course couldn't deny the truth from him, so she had to open up. 

She moved closer to him and hugged him. 

 

"I'm so sorry for my cold welcome just now, but I was quite shocked about your sudden return and the incident that happened today."

 

"Incident?" JungWoo asked in an amusing tone. "Are you by chance referring to Baekhyun and the beautiful lady's news?"

 

"Of course yes. That's exactly what's shaking my balance at the moment. You and I know that our plan is to make sure that proud arrogant man Baekhyun gets married to me and signs all his properties to me. That's the only way I can get my revenge on him."

 

"You mean our revenge?" JungWoo smirked. He has the look of confidence written all over his face and he walked towards the mirror and caressed his own chin.

 

"Don't be bothered by that. I've returned, and things will only go the way I want them. Moreover, Baekhyun loves you, he will surely clear this obstacle and get married to you." JungWoo walked towards the bed before looking at his wife and he chuckled, and Sonia nodded in excitement.

 

She walked over to her husband with a seducing smile gracing her lips. She caressed his chest softly and pushed him on the bed.

 

"I trust you baby, and I know that Baekhyun must fall into our trap, and I will make him suffer." She bent over and bit his bottom lip while looking at him in the eyes.

 

"But for now, I want you and nothing more." She lay closer to him and devoured his lips, and JungWoo happily took the invitation to which he took the lead thereafter.


 

🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉


 

After waiting for so long to avoid the chances of crossing paths with the reporters, Baekhyun finally decided to leave the hall meant for his concert.

He was very grateful to Jongin for staying with him. However, the fact that he's in a deep mess remains the same. He has to do something to fix what has gone wrong.

 

"Why not stop the car and let me drive," Jongin suggests. It is very obvious that the rock star is troubled and his current state doesn't require him to drive.

 

"Why?" Baekhyun asks.

 

"It's obvious. You're not in the right state of mind to drive. Let me do the driving."

 

"Forget it, I can handle myself." Baekhyun sighs. Many things are actually crowding his mind, but he can't help but agree with Jongin on what he said. He can still remember what his mother told him years back regarding driving in an unsteady state of mind

He was so angry after his father scolded him for keeping late nights. He got into his car and was about to leave when his mother approached him with a smiling face. She told him the danger that awaits him if he should drive while angry or tense.

 

He sighs again and pulls the car over at a safe spot. 

"You drive, I want to rest." He says and steps out of the car, giving Jongin charge over the car.

 

Throughout the ride home, Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about what to tell his parents or how to handle the situation at hand.

 

He shut the car door as they arrived at his mansion and he headed towards the main entrance to his living room while Jongin followed him behind.

 

He has always loved coming back home, but today he was different. His heart is heavy and the thought of what to say to his parents is killing him.

 

The moment he steps into his living room, his eyes fall on the picture on the television screen. It was his and Jia's picture, and that was the last thing he wanted at the moment.

 

Right there were his parents, staring at the screen, but their expression was totally different from what he had imagined it to be.

 

"Good evening mom and dad." He greets calmly. He didn't know what to think of at the moment, but he wants to talk with them. At least hear what they have to say.

 

Baekhyun's mother was the first to turn around to face her son before the father did the same.

Baekhyun didn't know what to say any more than, to tell the truth.

 

"What's the meaning of this?" His mother asks. She looked so disappointed and Baekhyun could tell that by the way she looked at him. But then he can't blame her or justify himself in any way.

He should have listened to Jongin's advice by knocking first before entering anyone's office, at least this wouldn't have happened. She would have heard the knock and quickly covered herself.

 

He looked at his mother and bowed his head.

"It's all a misunderstanding, but it's also my fault. If I had knocked before walking into her office, all this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry mom and dad." He actually feels bad because he caused it, but that word alone can't solve the issue at hand.

 

His mother sighs heavily. She looked at her husband and the man only walked away. He just didn't want to stay in the living room any longer to listen to the words his son had to say. He knows that the girl must be traumatized as they speak, and the fact that his son is the reason behind it all.

 

Baekhyun only lowered his head. He expected a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter