fin

Sunset Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yudings~ yudings~" Yujin slowly flutter her eyes open when she heard that soft voice from a certain someone. Her lips instantly curved into a smile when she saw who that person calling her.

 

"Joo-yah!" Yujin says while scratching her eyes because she just woke up. Minjoo is standing next to the bed where Yujin is laying. She's just there observing the latter while smiling softly. 

 

"I already cooked us some breakfast. Now get up and let's go, you gaint puppy." Minjoo says it like she's commanding her pet, which as of this moment is Yujin.

 

"Joo-yah, please give me five more minutes." Yujin complained while pouting.

 

"YAH YUJIN! We should eat before the food ge....." the older was cut off when suddenly she's pulled by the latter which caused her to fall in the bed. Yujin instantly wrap her arms around the latter.

 

"AHN YUJIN~" the older trying to push herself out.

 

"Just five minutes." to no avail, the older just gave in and they stayed that way for more or less than five minutes. Minjoo didn't try to argue anymore because true to herself, she loves being beside Yujin.

 

 

"It's five minutes already. Stand up you lazy pup." Yujin then tightened her hug. Minjoo's trying to push herself out but the younger is stronger. A sudden idea pop up in her mind. In just a second she's now out and standing again at the side of the bed.

 

"Yah Minjoo~ you know I'm weak when it comes to tickles." the giant pup then pouted.

 

The older can't help how cute the younger is that's why she pinched her cheeks. "I know~ that's why I did it. I'm also hungry, you see. So, come on and let's eat already." she then turned her back to Yujin and started walking towards the kitchen. The younger lazily followed.

 

They ended up their breakfast with a little chitchats and cuddles, of course.

 

"What do you wanna do now?" Minjoo ask.

 

"Let's go out for a walk~" Yujin replied excitedly.

 

"But, it's still to early for a walk." Minjoo complained like a baby.

 

"I thought I a was the lazy one here." the younger just looked at the older judgingly.

 

Minjoo place her hands unto Yujin's face to wipe that look on her face then suggested for them to watch movies first.

 

They are now infront of the big television that the two of them personally bought for this kind of use. They are now sitted at a black leathered couch. Yujin putting her arms around Minjoo's shoulder and leans on the couch, while Minjoo just leans on the youngers shoulder. The older can't deny that it's her favorite place.

 

"What do you wanna watch first, Joo-yah?" Yujin ask while trying to look for a movie.

 

"How about Soul Surfer?" Minjoo suggested.

 

"That's a good choice. Exactly when we're here beside the beach. You know I'd like to try surfing too." Yujin smiled then patted the older's head lightly then looked for the movie and played it afterwards.

 

When the movie has come to an end.

 

"Ohhhhh~ Why are you crying my froggy? It's a happy ending." Yujin giving the older the warmest smile while trying to help her wipe those tears. "You're such a baby Joo-yah, my baby."

 

With that, Minjoo let out a giggle while still tearing at the same time. "That's so cringy Yujin. And this is a happy tears, you see."

 

"At least I made you laugh for a little, right?" Yujin says cupping Minjoo's face then planted a quick peck on her lips.

 

Time flies and they're on their last movie before going out. They haven't eaten lunch yet because they enjoyed watching, they just decided to eat outside.

 

"My froggy is crying again~ Awww~" the younger hugged the other girl that is now crying again while patting her shoulder lightly.

 

"Titanic always h-had this e-effect on me no matter how m-many times I w-watched it already." Minjoo continues to sob. "I just can't imagine the day that you won't be by my side and I won't be by your side anymore." she added still pouring her tears out.

 

"Don't worry my froggy! It won't happen to us anytime soon. I'll always be by your side until we grow old." Yujin says with assurance, but the older still can't hold it in.

 

"You know what, I know how to make you stop crying my baby." Yujin then lifted Minjoo's head up to let the older looked at her. Minjoo had grown confuse, until Yujin leaned into her feeling their lips together. The younger started moving her lips and seconds later Minjoo responded.

 

Their make out session lasted for more than a minute or so, until they are both out of breath. It really made Minjoo stop from crying.

 

 

They prepared first before going out.

 

"You ready?" Yujin asked on the other side of the door while waiting for Minjoo to dress up. 

 

"Just a little more." The younger heard from the other side.

 

After a few minutes, Minjoo finally came out. Yujin's jaw drop upon seeing the older who is now wearing a sleeveless floral dress.

 

"Stop looking at me like that Yujinnie~" Minjoo being embarrassed by the way Yujin is looking at her. "You looked good with your outfit too, you know." she added. Yujin is wearing a floral shorts and a light yellow off shoulder top.

 

"Let's walk now!" Yujin giggle while saying those words. The younger then kneeled down in front of Minjoo while lending her hands towards the older. Minjoo instantly held the other's hand while smiling softly at other.

 

They go first at a near restaurant to eat before going round. It was a nice meal they had. The couple really love the food there.

 

"I'm so full now!" Yujin says still robbing her belly. "The food is extra delicious now than before." she added.

 

"I agree with you. Maybe, they just know how special this day is for us." Minjoo smiled meaningfully at the younger. Yujin just returned the same smile.

 

"Come to think of it, it's been long since we had our vacation here. We're all so busy. Luckily, this time was given to us. But you see, everyday with you is special to me." the younger came near to the older then hugged her. "I miss this time when it's only the two of us." she muttered still hugging the older. Minjoo felt how warm the hug is and wish this time would never end.

 

Time run by so fast.

 

They are now walking at the shore, hand in hand just enjoying as the water touches their feet.

 

"Let's sit here." Minjoo pointing somewhere at the white sand. "Let's stay here as the sun set." she added pulling Yujin to sit on those well refined white sand and beside her.

 

"Okay my love. I know how much you love watching this view." Yujin's says lovingly.

 

They share stories and stuffs while waiting. Finally, the sun is starting to set.

 

The couple just sitted there while admiring the view. The weather is so good that Yujin felt a little sleepy.

 

"I'm kinda feeling sleepy, Joo-yah..." Yujin says while yawning.

 

"You can lay here." Minjoo replied while tapping her lap.

 

"Can we go back to the rest house? We can sleep there." the younger says.

 

"Can we stay here first Yudings? I just want to see the sunset together with you for the last time." Minjoo says while looking at the beautiful view. "You can lay here first." she added then tapped her lap again.

 

"Yah Kim Minjoo! What are you talking about? This isn't the last time we'll see the sunset together. We can stay here for a long time if you want to." Yujin narrowed her eyebrows then just looked at Minjoo. The latter also looked back at her then gave her a meaningful smile. She was bothered with what the other girl just said, but she just shrugged it and lay down her head on Minjoo's lap.

 

Minjoo just keep on caressing Yujin's soft hair.

 

"It's so beautiful, right?" the older says while still looking at the sunset.

 

"Yes, you're beautiful." the younger says without any signs of teasing, she just really admire the other girl's beauty.

 

"Ahn Yujin, stop it!" Minjoo complained (but not really) while hiding her face that is now as red as tomato.

 

"You're cute too, Joo-yah." the younger added while chuckling a little because of how cute the reaction of the latter is. It's always been like this everytime she compliments her.

 

"L-let's just w-watch the sunset Yujinnie." Minjoo says shyly to avert their attention. Yujin politely obeyed.

After a few seconds. "Minjoo, I'm really sleepy now."

 

"You can sleep here first." Minjoo just looked at her again with that soft smile.

 

"But...." the younger is about to complain when Minjoo cuts her off.

 

"Please, can we stay here for a little bit." Minjoo's says almost pleading. Yujin is always weak especially when Minjoo does this. So, she just let it be and tried hard not to fell asleep even though it's hard.

 

Minjoo noticed that Yujin is trying so hard to be awake. "Yujinnie, you can sleep first."

 

"Are you sure?" Yujin asked.

 

"Of course, my giant puppy." Minjoo giggled when she says that then she poked the younger's nose lightly.

 

Yujin smiled at the older then slowly closed her eyes.

 

"Sleep well my dear Yudings! Being with you always makes me so happy. You are one of the best thing that ever happened in my life. I hope you'll be alright without me. Live life happily, okay?  Promise me. Remember that I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter