| The Movie |

No Strings Attached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo kisses his mouth one last time before getting off of him and says quietly, "You're good." 
 

Grabbing some tissue from the bedside table, she wipes her legs clean and discards them in the nearby bin. All this while she was waiting for Kwang Soo to ask what she meant by her comment, he always does. But he doesn't say anything. "Ya. Are you okay?" She asks, studying Kwang Soo's form. His chest was heaving up and down, his body covered in a light sheen of sweat as his arms rest flatly on the mattress. He looked spent, but otherwise satisfied.

 

"N-Noona." He breathes, his left arm raising slightly so that she looks at him. "How aren't you tired?" 

 

The actress lies back down beside him, pulling the blanket over their bodies. She looked at him as if he was crazy. "What do you mean?"

 

"Y-You were..." He catches his breath.

 

"I was what?" 
 

Avoiding her gaze, he turns away and throws an arm on a pillow beside him. "On top... For a while."

 

His noona tries to stifle a laugh but fails. Did he think she doesn't exercise? Patting him on the head, she replies. "I told you, you just got to get used to it. It's your turn next time though." She reminds. The tone of her voice sounds too casual for the topic, he thought. "So do your little research or whatever."
 

Kwang Soo doesn't say anything, his face reddening in silence. Earlier Ji Hyo thought he looked either tired or overwhelmed so she decided she should be on the top for the second half. But seeing how he lasted for a while, she realizes that he was just overwhelmed. Who was she kidding? He wasn't tired.

 

They don't speak for a while, it was just the dim light in her room coming from the projector lens. But after a few minutes, Kwang Soo feels her index finger tracing lines on his back. "Mwo haneun geoya?" He asks, full of curiosity. He knows his noona can be weird at times but he doesn't tease nor did he move away. He thought that maybe she was just... relaxing?

 

"I'm writing." She answers. Kwang Soo could smell her shampoo on the pillows, it makes him want to sleep.

 

"Okay."

 

After a good while, Ji Hyo notices that his breathing has changed. His back rose and fell slowly. Is he sleeping? Getting up quickly, she stands on the bed and over him to see what the giraffe was doing. "Eo!" She exclaims, pointing at his half-lidded eyes. He was dozing off, his long arm thrown over a pillow as his sharp shoulders peek out of the white fluffy blanket.

 

"I wasn't sleeping." He denies groggily.

 

"Yes, you were!" Ji Hyo laughs, pointing once more at his eyes. "I saw you drifting!" It was obvious. He was trying to suppress a yawn. "You better get your up, Lee Kwang Soo!" She scolds, playfully pulling the blanket away from him. "Ya, noona!" He shouts as he scrambles to put on his underwear.

 

 

Heading towards the kitchen, he finds Ji Hyo struggling to reach for a mug from the very back of the cupboard. "Ya. You have plenty of mugs on the lower shelf, why do you want that one?" He argues, standing right behind her and reaching for it himself, his chest pressing up against her back lightly. He was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter