Episode 9

We Got Married (Bona X You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Bona will accompany me to take Jack to veterinarian for his monthly check up and immunization. I’m now had arrive at WJSN’s dorm, i’ve already inform Bona and she will going out soon. After waiting about 5 minutes, Bona is going out from her dorm. But she’s not alone, there is Exy and dayoung with her too.

 

Exy & Dayoung : Oppa, annyeong

 

Jason : Annyeong, where are you two going?

 

Exy : We’re going to agency

 

Dayoung : Oppa, can i see Jack?

 

Jason : Wait a minute, i will bring him out (i walk to back seat of the car and open the door then take Jack out)

 

Dayoung : Ommo, he’s so handsome (i pat Jack’s head)

 

Exy : How old is he, Oppa?

 

Jason : 5 years, this year

 

Bona : (I squat down beside Dayoung and greet Jack too) Annyeong Jack

 

Jack : (Barking and Bona hand)

 

Exy : Dayoung-ah, let’s go.. Manager Oppa is arrive

 

Dayoung : Ne, Unnie.. Annyeong Jack.. Annyeong Oppa, Unnie (i say goodbye to Oppa & Bona Unnie)

 

Exy : Annyeong Oppa, Bona-ah

 

Bona & Jason : Ne, annyeong

 

Jason : Let’s go Jiyeon-ah (i open car door for Bona then take Jack back at the back seat of the car then i going in to the car too then do the seatbelt for Bona)

 

We arrive at the animal clinic after driving for about 30 minutes. I already make appointment with the veterinarian, so when we arrive we go straight into the examination room. After 45 minutes for the examination, now we can go. The veterinarian said that Jack is healthty but he must routine drink vitamin to prevent him from disease, because his body's immunity is still adjusting after the immunization. After we go out from the clinic, we go to park to spend some time at there. Today Bona can’t spend time too long with me because she have schedule later at 1 PM, that’s why i just take her to park. After we arrive at the park, we go out from car then i take the mat for us to seat later. I walk in front to search spot for us to seat while Bona walking with Jack.

 

Jason : (I found a spot under a big tree and put the mat for us to seat) Let’s sit here

 

Bona : (I walking to Oppa with Jack) Today’s weather is nice

 

Jason : (I take off Jack’s leash and let him run around us) Don’t go to far, Okay Jack (i tell him while pat him)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter