First Time

Follow the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Sorry for the bit of wait for this update. I have a several active fanfics right now, and they’re taking turns with being written and updated. Along with this story, I’m also actively working on 2 Changkyu stories. The good news is that those 2 other stories are nearly finished (I’m trying to get them finished soon, before a certain someone’s wedding ;-;), so I’ll hopefully be able to update this story even faster then.

And without further ado, here’s the next chapter! Heads up: There are some intimate Yewon moments in the chapter. Nothing too graphic, of course. Because I’m already awkward with writing Yewon moments vaguely, how much more if I made them graphic? But this is really a Kyusung story, I swear! xD

Yesung was starting to believe that his life had finally—thank God finally—really changed for the better. His new heart was doing well, though Dr. Lee, being thorough and overprotective, insisted to extend the monthly checkups. He was also doing well in his work at the academy, no longer having to take frequent sick leaves due to hospital stays. Most importantly, with Siwon as his boyfriend, Yesung finally had someone who took care of him and whom he could rely on.

The first few months of his relationship with Siwon was like a fairy tale that somehow became reality. Yesung observed that Siwon was a very attentive boyfriend. Throughout the day, even when they were both at work, Siwon would find the time to send Yesung text messages, asking Yesung how he was and what he was doing. Also, Siwon continued to bring Yesung to work each day and pick him afterward as well. 

Moreover, they were progressing in the… *ahem*, physical aspect of their relationship. The chaste kisses that he and Siwon shared were instead becoming more sensual and lustful in private. Most nights, Siwon and Yesung would have dinner together, either eating in an expensive restaurant or eating a meal that Yesung prepared in his apartment, and after dinner, they would end up making out on Yesung’s couch. 

Yesung would always get very by Siwon’s kisses and touches. However, Yesung was still very new to romance and intimacy given that he had spent most of his life in hospitals, and he would pull away when Siwon tried to go for more. Making out and light touches were the most that Yesung would do.

For now, at least.

Because of his improving health and his great relationship with Siwon, Yesung was often in a good mood. His students and his co-workers at the academy were happy to see him happy, since they all knew the hardships that Yesung had been through. Of course, their genuine happiness for Yesung didn’t stop his co-workers from teasing him now and then. Especially the two idiots whom Yesung considered as younger brothers, a.k.a. Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Had another good night last night, hyung?” Eunhyuk grinned as Yesung walked into Eunhyuk and Donghae’s office during the morning break. At the academy, two teachers shared one office room, and since Eunhyuk and Donghae were both teachers at the dance department, they were assigned to share an office when they first started teaching there. Moreover, some large classes had two instructors, and Donghae and Eunhyuk shared some of their classes together. Thus, they became quite close with each other and eventually fell in love.

Yesung flushed and chose to ignore him, taking a seat in front of Donghae’s desk. However, Donghae was also in a teasing mood today.

“Looks like he did, Hyukie,” Donghae said, noting Yesung’s red face. “Seems like Siwon’s so good at wooing hyung… and I bet that Siwon will also be good at ‘doing’ hyung.”

The two burst out into laughter.

“Yah! It’s-it’s-n-not—” Yesung could only stutter at them. Unable to come up with a good retort, he just settled for glaring and said, “You’re both idiots!”

Eunhyuk and Donghae just laughed even more. After a while, the laughter subsided. Donghae’s smile faded, and he looked a bit thoughtful.

“Though, to be honest, hyung…” Donghae hesitated, unsure if he should say it. At Yesung’s encouraging nod, however, he continued, “Before you got together with Siwon, I had really thought that you had a thing for your doctor.”

Yesung frowned. “My cardiologist is female. And she’s married.”

Dr. Lee was great and practically heaven-sent to Yesung, literally saving his life, but he was gay, as Donghae and Eunhyuk very well knew. There was also the more important part that she already had a husband. And according to Dr. Lee, her husband ran a martial arts school. Yesung definitely didn’t want to mess with anyone who could so easily kick his , thank you.

“Not her,” Donghae shook his head. “You know, that other doctor that you’ve mentioned quite a few times.”

“Yeah! Dr. Cho!” Eunhyuk teased with a smirk and waggling eyebrows. “The handsome doctor who kept staring at you!”

Yesung instantly flushed. “He’s not even my doctor,” he retorted, contradicting Donghae’s earlier that statement of ‘your doctor’. “I’m not his patient. I told you before—he’s a pediatrician.”

“Yeah, but he could have been yours yours,” Eunhyuk continued to tease.

Yesung glared at him, but the glare was ineffective due to his fierce blushing. “Shut up, you idiot! I already have a boyfriend! And it had never even been like that between me and Kyuhyun!”

Eunhyuk pretended to look shocked. “Oh, I didn’t even know that you two were on first name basis, hyung! You two had gotten quite ‘close’ to each other, huh?”

There was a knock on the door, interrupting their chat. Which was a good thing because Yesung was one step away from launching himself at Eunhyuk and killing one of the persons whom he used to claim was like another younger brother to him.

“Enter!” Donghae called.

The door opened, and a student stepped in. “Eunhyuk seonsaengnim, Donghae seonsaengnim, I’m sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to ask for additional instructions for tomorrow’s performance?”

“Oh, sure,” Donghae said happily. He waved his student inside. “Come on in, Kibum.”

“Yesungie hyung, this is our newest student in our modern and hip-hop dance class, Kim Kibum,” Eunhyuk introduced their student to their hyung.

Yesung curiously looked at the new student. Kim Kibum was slim but with some muscles, and he was good-looking, being both handsome and cute at the same time. He was dressed in dark clothes, and he seemed to have a serious aura around him. Also, he didn’t seem much younger than Eunhyuk and Donghae. He was significantly older than most of their students. Most of the music and dance students who enrolled there were teenagers or in their early twenties.

“Kibummie, this is Kim Jongwoon, often called as Yesung, one of the best teachers and vocalists in the music department,” Eunhyuk introduced Yesung to the student.

Kibum bowed respectfully to Yesung. “It’s good to finally meet you, seonsaengnim.”

Yesung raised his eyebrows at that, but he also politely greeted, “Nice to meet you, too, Kibum-ssi.”

“Kibum, you need to do some stretches and warm-ups first before we start working on your actual dance,” Eunhyuk said, going into dance instructor mode. He turned to his boyfriend. “Hae-ah, why don’t you go ahead with Kibum to the dance studio? I’ll get the rest of the stuff that we need and follow you guys there.”

So, Donghae and the new student left the office, and Eunhyuk started gathering various items from their desks and cabinets. However, Yesung interrupted his preparations.

“Hyuk, what did your student mean? He said that it’s nice to finally meet me? Why ‘finally’? He’s been wanting to meet me for some time?”

“Oh, that’s probably just because of Donghae,” Eunhyuk replied dismissively, pausing momentarily f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter