Reactions

Follow the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Heya, guys! Here’s the next chapter! Kind of a short one this time xD Enjoy! :D

The sudden turn of events in Yesung’s life (love life, that is) had made Dr. Lee annoyed.

Disappointed.

Pissed as hell. 

And of course, she couldn’t say anything about it in front of her oblivious patient. But she sure as hell ranted about it as soon as she got home. Her poor husband had to be the one to deal with her and bear the brunt of her ranting.

“One month!” Dr. Lee practically raged. She was pacing feverishly in their living room. She hadn’t even removed her doctor’s coat yet, and her bag had just been thrown haphazardly onto the couch. “It’s been only one month! We skipped going to the café only during his last appointment! That was just one time! Once! And when he next has a check-up again after a month, he suddenly has a boyfriend?! What the hell?!”

“A lot can happen in one month,” her husband said fairly. “Besides, it’s Jongwoon’s life and relationship. You’re not really involved, you know.”

“Like hell I’m not involved! Of course I’m involved! I spent so much effort and time trying to matchmake him and Kyuhyun!”

“Yeah, I know,” he replied dryly. How could he not know? After all, he had also been roped into his wife’s insane matchmaking plan. He was the one who had to make those fake frantic calls so that his wife could escape and leave the two men alone. All just for her grand matchmaking plan.

He had been very shocked and incredulous when he had first found out that his wife was trying to matchmake his childhood friend. He had been even more shocked and incredulous when he had found out that his wife was trying to matchmake his childhood friend with her patient. Was that even ethical?

But more than the question of ethics and professionalism, it was Kyuhyun’s wrath that they had to worry about. If Kyuhyun ever found out that his wife was actually trying to play matchmaker, Kyuhyun would kill his wife. And him as well, because was he the (reluctant!) accomplice in his wife’s matchmaking plan.

“You know what? This is all Kyuhyun’s fault!” Dr. Lee continued to rant. Her face was getting quite red at this point.

Her husband raised an eyebrow. “You’re actually blaming Kyu-ah?”

“Hell, yes, I am! He wouldn’t get a move on! I kept bringing them to the café and leaving them together! I mean, how many times have I done that by now?!” She paused, thinking. Then, unable to remember the exact number, she just continued rating, “Well, too many times, that’s for sure! And Kyuhyun just wasted all those chances! He didn’t make any move on Jongwoon! He didn’t ask Jongwoon out! And now, Jongwoon’s with another man!”

“I thought you said that Kyu-ah insisted that he didn’t feel that way for Jongwoon?”

Flashback

A few months since Dr. Lee started leaving her colleague and her patient together at the cafe, she confronted Dr. Cho. One day, when she had some free time at work, she went to her colleague’s office (since Dr. Cho only ever showed up outside her office when Jongwoon had an appointment).

“So, you going to tap that or what?” Dr. Lee asked bluntly when she entered Dr. Cho’s office. She didn’t even say “Good morning” or any kind of greeting. She just went straight to the point. Someone had to, after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter