Break a... Relationship?

Just Friends!

“Minmin.”

 

“U-uh, yea?”

 

Hitomi squints. “Are you avoiding me?”

 

“N-No? What makes you think of that?”

 

“One, you didn’t pay for lunch and I had to pay it all. Two, you left me alone. And three, you never brought any sandwich again!”

 

Minjoo sweats. She looks around, seeing everyone’s attention is fixated on them.

 

“Look, mintomi is breaking up!”

 

“Oh no, this cannot be!”

 

“Aha! It’s now Chaewon and Hitomi ship to sail!”

 

"What about 2Kim?"

 

"Disowned."

 

", it's ssambbang forever!"

 

“Nooo!!! Mintomi shall prevail!”

 

Minjoo sighs, looking away from Hitomi’s intense stare. “I-I just want some time alone,” she says, and walks away.

 

Hitomi reaches her hand to stop her, but Minjoo suddenly turns and slaps her hand away.

 

“Minjoo?”

 

“I said, I want some time alone.”

 

...

 

It’s already been 2 days since Minjoo slapped Hitomi’s hand away and the school went nuts at the End of Mintomi.

 

What actually happened, exactly?

 

Actually,

 

Minjoo did something unforgivable.

 

She accidentally broke Hitomi’s beloved colored pencils.

 

Not just mere colored pencils, but premium colored pencils.

 

A premium set she bought after saving her not-so-much pocket money for two months.

 

It’s a relief Hitomi only uses it if she’s in a great mood for drawing, which is very sporadic, else Hitomi will know it immediately and immediately end their friendship.

 

“What should I dooo????” Sobs Minjoo, holding up the broken colored pencils for Yuri and Nako to see. It happened when Hitomi was buying her lunch and left her coloring equipment for Minjoo to use. None of them were aware of several pencils rolling down the table and stopped at various dangerous places under the table. The next thing Minjoo and the remaining idiots knew, several pencils were broken into two.

 

Yuri rubbed her chin. “Buy her a new one.”

 

“Yuri, do you know how expensive this type of colored pencil set is?” She still remembers the dreaded days of having to feed half-starved Hitomi since the living peach didn’t have any money to buy lunch. The horror!

 

“I wouldn’t know. I just need to,” Yuri shows off her black card, “Swipe.”

 

Right, Yuri is a filthy rich sugar mommy.

 

“Please help this friend of yours, Yuri-ah?”

 

Yuri smirks. “And what will you do in return?”

 

Minjoo racks her brain. “...Introduce you to Choi Yena unnie?”

 

Yuri immediately tosses her the black card. Which, gracefully lands to Minjoo’s waiting hands. “Deal.”

 

Nako immediately pushes both of them away before they shake their hand to seal the deal. “Hold up you two idiots! But Minjoo, you should have told Hitomi the truth first!”

 

“What truth?”

 

The three screamed.