Help is Coming

Just Friends!

“WHAT?!” Chaewon probably screamed the loudest. If she didn’t, then it’s Minjoo.

 

UCP quickly shushed them all before hell can break loose again. Hitomi thanked him. Chaewon and Minjoo glared, feeling jealous.

 

“I don’t want to go on a date with him,” Hitomi admits. “But he’s persistent and I can’t reject him!”

 

“You rejected everyone else, though.” Chaewon then smuggly adds, “Except me.”

 

“You blackmailed me. That’s another thing entirely.” Chaewon’s face soured.

 

Why can’t you reject him?” Nako asks, more curious about the reason rather than her friend’s wellbeing.

 

“Well,” She looks uncomfortable. “I tried, but he’s really persistent. So I told him I have a boyfriend already, but from a different nation.”

 

“What nation?”

 

Hitomi sighs. “Imagination.”

 

“Oh.” Suddenly everyone feels sad. Except Chaewon.

 

“What happened next?”

 

“He doesn’t believe me, obviously,” Hitomi sighs heavily, again. “So he makes a gamble with me: If I somehow show up on our date with my boyfriend, he’s letting me and his Feel Special album signed by TWICE’s Sana, go. And I want that album.”

 

Chaewon can’t believe this.

 

Who on their right mind will just hand over their signed album like that!

 

Minjoo crosses her arms. She looks determined. “We gotta help Hitomi. I mean, you helped me once while I was trying to get Red Velvet’s limited edition merch.”

 

Nako nodded. “Girlgroup stan solidarity.” Mutters of agreement and Chaewon never felt so understood.

 

Yuri taps her chin, thoughtful. “The boys here are afraid of Hitomi, so I don’t think one of them acting like her boyfriend will be believable.” Nods of agreements. She looks seriously at Hitomi. “The only way is to crossdress.”

 

Nako grins. Evilly.

 

She rubs her hands together, a plan already in motion as she looks at the two oblivious Kims.

 

Kims, who are whipped for this dense walking peach.

 

“What do you know, I happen to be familiar with the art of crossdressing.”

 

Sensing an impending doom coming their way, Chaewon and Minjoo make a run for it.

 

Yuri pointed at the running Kims. “THOSE WHO CAN CATCH THEM BEFORE THE BELL RINGS WILL BE MY SUGAR BABY FOR A MONTH!”

 

The class is empty only after a few seconds, leaving cackling Yuri and Nako, Done With s™ class president, and a dumbfounded Hitomi.