TABLE OF CONTENTS

 ❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐓 ╱ noir entertainment’s scandalous rookies. » prologue chapter is up !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
UPDATES SCHEDULE

Due to the fact there are many characters and different sub-plots in this story, I will be following a specific schedule for updating with new chapters.

Rather than giving myself a schedule based on date (ex: updating every Tuesday), I will update chapters based on which character's turn it will be.

Scroll down for the schedule :

ONE Group Chapter (About all of Revolt and/or RIOT)

TWO Thorn Chapter

THREE Yongrae Chapter

FOUR Loon Chapter

FIVE Juwon Chapter

SIX Yejun Chapter

SEVEN Taejun Chapter

EIGHT Aries Chapter

NINE Hyukjin Chapter

TEN Kitae Chapter

ELEVEN Ken Chapter

TWELVE Fabian Chapter

THIRTEEN Moon Chapter

If this seems like a lot, that's because we have 12 members total in Revolt and each one has their own unique stories that will be explored apart from the group. This schedule is to help keep the story organized and help you readers know what to expect.

Note that I might sometimes break the schedule if I feel it is necessary to do so for the sake of my muse and/or the overall story (ex: writing 2 group chapters in a row). Also just because a chapter is for a specific character does not mean other members from Revolt won't possibly make appearances (ex: a chapter from Thorn's POV, but he is spending time with Juwon).

I will not have a specific date or weekly schedule for updating chapters.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter