Espérer

Nightmares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They anxiously wait for the person Gahyeon mentions to arrive. Yoohyeon felt better after eating and sleeping, so she just waited with everyone else in the living room.

They played good old monopoly, the number one friendship destroyer game. Sua keeps shouting everytime she would land on someone else's property, making everyone’s eardrum almost blast. Gahyeon on the other hand, is watching her unnies playing while sitting next to Dami. She leans her head on Dami’s shoulder and the older girl doesn't seem to be bothered. Their fingers intertwined and Siyeon looked at them like a proud mother.

Handong did keep an eye on Gahyeon. The last thing she needed was her pranks. She didn’t want Gahyeon to prank her, especially when she remembers the last time she did, she almost made Handong blow up. It’s a good thing Yubin was there to occupy her. Finally Sua goes bankrupt in the game, earning a laugh from everyone.

“Yah! Why do I keep landing on your property!” She lightly slapped Siyeon’s shoulder and pouted. Siyeon can only laugh seeing her girlfriend's childish act.

“Don’t blame me! It’s your fault! You keep visiting my property even though you had no money. Maybe it’s because you love me so much.” Siyeon smirks and Bora rolls her eyes.

“No . I do love you, but there’s no way I’m gonna accept my defeat!”

“What about playing Uno-”

“NO!” The players said in unison.

“Now I wonder why they haven’t banned the game yet.” Dami whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear. They finally decided to clean up the game since they had enough of the game (and Sua’s voice). An hour has passed and they decided to watch some films. It was a comedy film, but Gahyeon didn’t show enough interest in it.

“I’m bored. Yubin, play with me!”

“Play what?” Gahyeon smirks and she approaches Dami’s ear and whispers. Yoohyeon noticed the change of expression in Dami’s face and immediately knew what they’re going to do.

“If you’re going to have , please do it quickly before your friend shows up.” Yoohyeon's words immediately catch everyone’s attention and they all stare at the pair. Dami quickly opened to deny it but Gahyeon immediately covered it with her hand.

“Alright unnies, we’ll be back soon.” She winks and drags Dami from her place.

“My my, they grow up so fast, aren’t they? You must be proud of them.” Handong pointed her words out to Jiu. Jiu gives a confused expression.

“Why me?”

“Cause you’re our mother!” Yoohyeon immediately throws herself on Jiu, making them both fall to the ground.

“Hey, get some room! I’m trying to watch here!” Handong said, a bit annoyed. “I think I’ll need a book on how to live with an idiot.” She said with a chuckle.

“Ahhh Dongie you’re so mean! I’m not an idiot!” Yoohyeon pouts.

“Yeah, just a clumsy .”

“Oohhh even your girlfriend is going against you! This is fun to watch.” Siyeon grabs some popcorn and stuff them into . At this point, Yoohyeon knows she’s lost, so she gets up and pretends to leave but slips and falls down. Sua immediately approaches her, helping her to get up while the others are busy laughing.

“Now I look stupid.” She whines until she hears Gahyeon's voice.

“Yeah like you need help.” Gahyeon chuckles and everyone looks at them.

“Well well, did you two have fun? I thought you would take more time.” Siyeon chuckles. Gahyeon shrugged it off and tried to hold her laughter. Jiu then went to the kitchen to fulfill her craving for sweets. She finds a jar filled with oreo cookies. She decided to grab one and eat it. Oh how much she enjoys the sweetness, especially the white cream-wait a minute.

Instead of the sweet white cream, she felt toothpaste on her tongue. She immediately takes another one and opens it and sees the filling has been replaced with toothpaste. Only one person would do this.

“GAHYEON!!!!! I’M GONNA FREAKING KICK YOUR !!!!”

//

Gahyeon hearing her leader scream immediately burst into laughter, her face turned red from all the laughing. She then immediately ran away before Jiu could catch her, turning it into a game of cat and mouse. Yubin didn’t feel like joining so she let Jiu chase her until

“DAMI! Why didn’t you stop her?!” Dami lifted her shoulders up, trying to feign innocence. Jiu felt heat going to her head, feeling so angry.

“Unnie please don’t be mad! I have a present for you.” She heads to the kitchen and returns with a glass of blueberry smoothies. Jiu’s still a bit angry but decided to take the smoothie and sit in the living room. Little did she know, Gahyeon readied her camera and set it on recording, waiting to capture the precious moment.

There it is.

“Jiu unnie please pose for the camera!” Gahyeon readied her phone and pretended to take pictures of her when it’s on record. Jiu smiles beautifully and poses for the camera a few times. “Now please smile! But you have to show your teeth!” and Jiu did what the maknae asked.

Gahyeon burst into laughter again and tried to keep her phone steady. The others didn’t know why Gahyeon laughed until they looked at Jiu's smile.

“Unnie what’s with that look!” Handong said before bursting into laughter and the others followed. Jiu got confused and she used her phone as a mirror. Her eyes widened at her reflection. Her teeth are now covered in blueberry seeds, almost like braces. She turned red from embarrassment, before she could get angry, they heard the doorbell rings.

“Ah! It must be her!” Gahyeon immediately ran towards the door to welcome her friend (and to escape Jiu’s wrath). “Hi! Welcome!” She gives the girls in front of her a big hug before leading them inside.

“Hi.” She greets everyone.

“Dahyun? Jihyo? So you’re the person Gahyeon mentioned?”

“What did she say about me?” Dahyun asked.

“Don’t worry, I’m didn’t tell them about your night with-”

“GAHYEON STOP!” Dahyun's face reddened and Gahyeon only smirks, almost blowing out her best friend's secret.

“Alright alright I’m sorry.”

“Please sit down.” Jiu gestures to them to take a seat and the two sit down.

“So, I’ll get to the point.” Sua said. “Our friend, Yoohyeon, is having nightmares lately. It started a few months ago, around five months,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter