We want to help too

Nightmares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sua knew she’s not supposed to say this. Wouldn’t it be better if Yoohyeon told them herself? She just feels guilty for saying it.

‘I’ll apologize to her later.’ She thought.

“One night, she suddenly-”

“Hi guys! What did I miss?”

All eyes immediately pointed at the source and they saw Yoohyeon with her usual cheerful self.

“Uhh, nothing, we’re just talking about our next schedule!” Siyeon immediately says, “So, how’s your condition?” Sua quietly gives her a thumbs up to Siyeon.

“I’m better, just lacking some rest, but I’ll be fine.” She sits down and settles with them.

“Uh, unnie, you look kinda pale and you have bags under your eyes.” Gahyeon pointed out. Yoohyeon replies with a warm smile and says that she just needs some sleep. Gahyeon couldn’t help but worry. Usually she looks like this when she stays up all night playing her shooting game.

“Yoo.” Jiu calls her with her warm voice which makes Yoohyeon feel relaxed. The atmosphere suddenly went tense and they all looked at Jiu.

‘Should I ask her?’ was the question repeated in Jiu’s mind over and over again. She didn’t want to force her to talk but she needed -they all- need to know her condition.

“Yes?” Yoohyeon looked at her with confused eyes, wondering what she would say.

“Uh, how should I put this...It’s, your condition, uh…” Dami sighs and decides to take the words out of .

“What happened to you? I’m sure it’s not just some exhaustion. Mind telling us what happened?” Jiu looked at Yubin and whispered ‘thank you’ before returning her attention to Yoohyeon again.

‘Oh so they were talking about me before.’ She realizes. She didn’t want the others to know though, she didn’t want to burden them, so she decided to tell them, but not entirely.

“I told you Yubin. The lack of sleep caused it.”

“You’re lying.”

“...it’s true, I’ve been having nightmares, okay?” Yoohyeon admitted.

“Since when?”

“Uh, I can’t remember when it started, but it’s been going on for a while.”

“And how long exactly a while is Yooh?”

“Five months I guess.” Everyone was surprised, Jiu too, but she also felt guilty.

‘I, why didn’t I notice? I fail as a leader and her girlfriend.’ Siyeon noticed the change of expression on Jiu's face and put her hand on her shoulder, comforting the older girl. Jiu can only smile at the girl, trying to hide the sadness on her face.

"And you think it's a good idea to keep it to yourself?" Dami glares at her. She immediately looks down and bit her lower lips, avoiding eye contact.

"Uh...yeah, I, I never thought this would get worse. I mean, it's normal to have bad dreams, right? And it's gotten worse only recently. But you shouldn't worry, it's just a drea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter