Help me!

Nightmares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where...” She said as she scanned the place. It was dark. Nothing can be seen. She stares into the darkness but fails to see a thing. It was quiet, nothing can be heard except for this strange high-pitched sound. It was low, but Yoohyeon can hear it clearly due to the silence.

She has never felt more uneasy.

“Is anyone there?” She shouted. Her voice echoed throughout the darkness. She then realized it was a bad idea.

“Do you really want to know?”

Her muscle stiffened. Whatever it is, it’s near.

‘, I have to do something!’

The voice was enough to scare the out of her. She trembles. Whatever it is, it can’t be good. She tried to move, but she has no control of her body.

Scratch. Scratch. Scratch.

The sound comes from behind.

She did not look back, It was too terrifying.

After all, curiosity kills the cat, right?

Plop

‘Water drops?’ She was too scared to move, yet her body started to move on its own. Her body started dragging her forward.

Crack

Her steps were slow, making the crack voice echo even more.

Crack

Crack

Crackle

Crackle

‘I don’t like this.’

Her body keeps dragging her until her body stops moving.

Creak

A long loud creak can be heard from behind. She gulp nervously and felt sweat all over her body

Click

The sound came from behind her. What was it?

She felt a hand crept up her back and touching her right shoulder. Making her hair is stands.

“My masterpiece”

Yoohyeon could only wonder until

Flash

A sudden light fills her sight, making her shut her eyes. She slowly open her eyes

Red

It took a minute for her to register what was going on

Jiu and Gahyeon lifeless body lying on the ground, surrounded by maggots

Sua body hanged from the ceiling, her stomach ripped open and her innards hanging from her stomach

Siyeon mangled body lies on the ground with her limbs disconnected from her main body, her head is cut open and her brain is showing

"Dami and Handong, where?!" Her words didn't make sense anymore. She wanted to run and save their friends but it was too late, isn't it?

They're dead

The hand on her shoulder moved slowly, pointing to the ground she's stepping on.

'Skulls?'

Then it hit her

She couldn't take it, she felt like her insides were jumbled. felt dry. She opens , trying to shout, but no voice would come out. Her legs felt weak, she dropped and sat on the ground, staring at her friend's dead body.

A sudden wire went through her neck with an incredible speed, separating her head and body. Her head rolls down and the last thing she sees is maggot crawling over her and eating her out slowly.

She shot open her eyes, her breath grew rapidly as she remembered everything she just saw.

Was it real?

She can’t tell the differences

It hurts, her chest suffocates so much remembering the scenes. She puts her palm on her chest, trying to calm herself down, but she can’t.

Her body started to shake as she remembered her dead friends scattered all over, it was terrible.

She can remember their expression, eyes rolled up, mouth open, blood dripping, it was too much. The feeling of maggots eating her, Sua innards, Siyeon’s brain, not to mention she steps on her friend's skull. She ran to the bathroom and started to vomit.

It was painful, only greenish-yellow liquid came out. She keeps her head hanging in case she felt nauseous again, panting to catch some breath.

She closed her eyes as she felt the sickness coming again, throwing up whatever was left inside her stomach.

[Meanwhile]

“Alright, you can now rest.” Siyeon dropped on the floor, stretching out her legs while the others stroll around the room to cool down their body.

“That was tiring. I keep making mistakes!” Gahyeon said to hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter