It's here

Nightmares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Run

It was all she could think of

It’s just an endless hallway she’s passing through, isn’t it?

It hurts so much, the lack of air hurt her lungs. She tried her best to breathe while running

Get out. Run. Escape. Don’t look back

She was afraid, knowing very well the thing chasing her is near.

She gasps and when she finally reaches the end of the hall.

“Dead end.” She turns around and sees something standing there.

A girl? Probably, but her gender doesn’t matter. She turns her attention to the item it’s holding.

Knife

Never in her life she felt so terrified seeing a knife in someone’s hand.

Her back hit the walls and she’s trembling from fear.

“What do you want from me?” She raised her voice, hoping the creature would back off.

It didn’t

It slowly takes a step forward. Slowly but surely, she’ll reach her.

“Go away!”

It walks closer, closing the distance.

“Aah!” She yelps when the solid ground under her suddenly disappears, making her fall down.

Blub

The impact from the water surface hurts her, but she didn’t care. She tried to swim up but the surface seems so far beyond her grasp.

‘Just a bit more! You can do this!’

She almost screams when she feels something grab her leg, pulling her deeper into the water. She tried to kick it but it wouldn’t let go. Another pair of hands can be felt on her other leg, pulling her deeper into the water. Her vision started to get blurry, her lungs hurt so much from the lack of air. Slowly she closed her eyes.

“Aahh!” She jolted up from her bed, earning a groan from her roommate but she didn’t care. She immediately got down from her bed and ran towards the bathroom, making her roommate wonder what happened to her. She got up and approached the bathroom door.

“Yoo, are you okay? What’s wrong?” Yoohyeon barely heard her from outside. All she thinks about is getting rid of her nauseous feeling.

Knock knock knock

“Yoo! Are you okay?” Sua got a bit worried. This isn’t the first time this happens. She’d done this a few times, but lately, it has gotten more frequent.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” Yoo replied with a weak voice. Sua opens the door and peeks in, seeing her friend's head hanging on the toilet bowl. Yoo tried her best to get up but her legs felt weak. Sua helps her get up and bring her back. She gives the taller girl some water before laying her down on her bed and Sua takes the top bed. She didn’t want Yoohyeon to fall down so she just let her sleep down there.

Sua peeks at the clock and realizes it’s still 1 AM in the morning and decides to go back to sleep. Yoohyeon on the other hand felt terrified. She didn’t want to sleep, she didn’t want to experience it again.

‘Maybe I shouldn’t sleep.’ But she knew it was impossible. They have training tomorrow and she can’t skip her sleep. She’ll need proper rest so she’ll be able to follow up the training and she still feels kinda sleepy, so she decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter