Disclaimer and Copyright

Crime Passionnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Must Read: Disclaimer and Copyright

 

I neither condone nor encourage, or make light of any immoral act, wrongdoings the character/s committed. My purpose in sharing such a piece is only to serve the lessons within the situations given through the plot in an artistic way and to give entertainment along with it. Then again, please do remember, the whole piece succeeding after this page is just purely fictional and will remain as it is.

 

If you have any concerns about my pieces, you can always contact me on Twitter (@DmndFt), my DM section is always open, and I am open for discussions.

 

I am neither an expert in the field of law nor a student in a law university, therefore, some practices will surely be imprecise within the courtroom and other facilities. I am a student in the medical field, yet that does not mean everything about medical practices is accurate in this story as well. The plot of this story is only based on what I once discussed with my professor in ethics in my university, while the others were discussed in my major medical courses. And please, do understand that English is not my first language, which might result in some grammatical errors.

 

Copyrights 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter