10 Dates [Series]

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

Excerpt from The First Date:

Ten dates?” you echoed, your mouth then moving without words actually forming.

Junmyeon pressed on whilst you attempted to register his request. “It’s not a losing aspect. If I didn’t think there was something worth trying for, I would let you walk on by. I still will now if you feel strongly that it’s not something you want to try. But I do hope you’ll consider my offer.”

“We’ve already had one date and-”

Junmyeon nodded immediately. “Okay, let me have nine more with you. Just humour me on this. I really think we have something.”

You hated being put on the spot like this because you knew what was going to come out of your mouth. You could see how genuine he was about getting to know you more, and the guilt within you washed away the feeble arguments that had formed. You couldn’t see a way out of this situation without causing a scene.

And so, you stopped chewing on your lip, your deliberation complete. “Ten dates in total?”

Junmyeon relaxed, nodding again. “If at the end of it all you still feel inclined to say no, I won’t ask anything more of you. Right now, if I didn’t ask for another chance, I knew I would regret it for the rest of my life.”

Your gaze grew curious at his admission, wondering what he was seeing in his head about you that you couldn’t quite comprehend. You were, however, aware that your best friend was listening on to all of this, Kelsi all but screaming at you to accept.

So you smiled and nodded in agreement. “Alright, let’s see where the next nine dates take us.”

Foreword

Summary: Kim Junmyeon was the epitome of a perfect catch - he was successful, handsome and everything you currently didn’t want in a man. Yet after agreeing to his request to give him 10 dates in total to change your mind, you realised you might have been looking for someone like him all along.

Pairing: Kim Junmyeon x reader

Genre: dating au / romance 

Warnings: none

** Please note: I write on Tumblr predominately and so my content is reader insert as that is the most popular style over there.**