two.

faint smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiest birthday to the one who always lighten up the world,
Byun Baekhyun 'ㅅ'
 


Kim Aera was just an ordinary student. She really was. She really wants. She just wants to study peacefully, ranting about the math test, playing freely with her friends at the weekend, not staring off absentmindedly while hearing two people bickering in the background.

"You just met that , right?!"

"What the hell are you talking about? I just came from work."

"Don't bullting me again, Kim Dohyun! I know that surely. That's why you just come home now."

Aera glanced at her clock. It was 11 pm, not really late for everyone but it is for her mom. It was enough for her to go mad to her dad.

She can't help but to thinks that her mom needs help when almost every night she heard her screamed to her dad wildly and even sometimes while hitting him. When she just thinks of that, she heard her mom crying and her dad cooing her downstairs.

"Come on, let's get you to bed."

"No, I won't. Until you admitted that you just met that , I won't." She now screams while crying loudly. Aera peeked down and saw that her mom being hugged by her dad, who tried to calm her off.

Aera can't blame her mom for acting like that. Any woman will go crazy after found out that their husband cheating them off after 20 years of marriage, but she didn't say that she likes how her mom acts too. She thinks that her mom acts like a child, always screaming and crying if something didn't go after what she wants. She thinks that her mom needs to stand up on her own and it's better if she leaves her dad, because she surely will follow her mom however crazy she is. She asked for it multiple times, but her mom just answers with 'No, I can't let the win' or 'You don't know how I feel'. But Aera knows better, her mom is simply can't live without her dad.

She went back to her room and lays on her bed. She can't help but thinks again, when will this end?
 

|||||

 

"Byun Baekhyun."

"He is absent, sir."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know, sir."

Aera can't help but glanced up. Attendance in her school is really important, even someone who sick needs their parents to confirm it with their homeroom teacher. When there was no reason for it then it only means a problem. She looked at Baekhyun's group of friends across her who looked like they didn't care about their friend's missing.

"Is the ice queen searching for her king?" Sehun annoyingly asked behind her. She turned around and pushed his forehead when realized his head was too close to her.

"I was just wondering, that idiot always shows up to class."

He rubbed his forehead while nodding, "You right though, even when there was a heavy rain with thunder outside, he still came to school when half of the class didn't."

Even though she just talks to him once, she knew exactly what is he like, heck she knew her classmate's routines in class even though she never interacted with them.

 

 

 

It is weird for Baekhyun to not showing up at school, but it's getting weirder if you saw him leaning on the wall while his face full of bruises and blood. "Oh ." She said after realizing that it was indeed Baekhyun she saw in front of her.

"Hey, Byun! Byun Baekhyun wake up!" She shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up but he just grunted. Aera knew perfectly that it only meant more problems if she called for an ambulance, but she can't leave him here. She glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter