one.

faint smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laughter echoed in the hallway. Every student or teacher who walks by there already knew where the sound came from. It was from the class 2-5 where some of the loudest and cheeriest in the school were there. It’s not that they were a prankster or a trouble maker, they just loud. In fact, there are some of the smartest in that class too.

 

“and then.. and then.. he freaking flipped,”

 

Almost everyone who watched him immediately laughed out loud, it was not their intention but seeing the guy in front of the class telling something funny while doing it makes them can't help but laughing. At least, almost all of them. Some just chatting with their own group of friends, some just busy with their books, some with their phone or even watching him too but just not laughing.

 

“Idiot,” She sighed after watching her classmates touched their stomach to contain their laughter. “Who?” Someone asked her.

“I just don’t know what funny from someone who got tackled by their own leg.”

"But you must agree that it was pretty stupid.”

“Or maybe your joke code didn’t match with me, Sehun.”

Sehun just shrugged his shoulder then glancing at the front of the class again, seeing him still continued his story. “It’s weird though, watching you watching him. Do you secretly like him?” He turned his head to his friend, who now in her phone, scrolling twitter’s timeline.

She scoffed, “Are you kidding me or are you kidding me?”

“Yeah, I’m kidding you.” Sehun rolled his eyes, saw her seems didn’t care at what he just said and still playing with her phone. He watched her closely and he can’t help but sensed something again. He knew her since middle school, to the extent that they were being classmates for the entire 3 years.

He knew her as someone who cheerful, active at almost all of the school’s organization and events. She strict but friendly with everyone, making her be known to the entire school. He even thinks that if it was middle school, then she already best friended with the guy in front of the class.

“Okay, what is it Sehun? You’ve been creeping me out now.” She puts her phone down and looked at her friend, who didn’t stop watching her. “You are different now, Aera.”

Putting her elbow on the desk, she puts her chin on her knuckle, “Oh yeah? How come?”

“I may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter