Feel So Fine

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon and Taehyung stayed alone at the living room in front of the fireplace that is dancing gently there.

“Taehyung-ah~” Taeyeon called as she was hugging her two legs.

“Eng?” he replied with one eye open while the other closed cutely, as he was tipsy.

“I’m really happy.” She laughed foolishly.

“Why?” he laughed back.

“Since you’re here with me.”

Taehyung’s heart skipped a beat.

“Noona…”

“Eng?”

“I like it.”

“What?”

“You.”

Taeyeon’s heart skipped a beat too.

“I like that you’re here with me.”

They kept staring at each other.

“Can we stay like this?” she asked.

“Like what?”

Taeyeon couldn’t answer that.

And that question kept unanswered.

They went to her room as she wanted to show him some of her childhood stuff and some of her early debut days memories.

Taehyung was so happy, he got to see a lot of precious things that every SONE would wish to see.

And eventually, they ended up sleeping there together.

“Hayeon-ah, go wake your sister for breakfast.” Her mother asked the next morning.

She came back.

“She said she wants to sleep in today.” Hayeon replied.

“Did you check on your idol?”

“He said the same.”

She sighed.

“They must be tired from their end year tight schedule, let them sleep in on their day off, they need this sleep more than anything.” Her father excused them.

“Alright, let’s eat then.”

And they ended up having breakfast alone.

 

Taeyeon tossed in her sleep to make her position more comfortable as she felt something so cushy next to her.

She smiled happily as she found her right comfy position and was tightly embraced by something so tender and cozy.

She slept for a little bit more.

Then to be woken by the noise of her mother scolding Ginger.

She frowned in anger as that disrupted her sleep.

“Ugh mom…” she sighed.

Then to feel that someone was hugging her even tighter.

She opened one eye to be welcomed with a firm chest.

Taeyeon opened her two eyes, to find herself inside someone’s arms.

She blinked a couple of times trying to digest what happened, and how she ended up in that position.

She felt being squeezed even more then.

Taeyeon stayed at that position for a bit more.

Strangely she didn’t want him to break that embrace.

But when she felt that the noise outside got louder, she called him, “Taehyung-ah…”

He tossed a bit and put his leg above her to sandwich her completely.

Taeyeon stayed calm for a couple of minutes like that, then she tried calling him again.

“Taehyung-ah~” she whispered in his ear, “Kim Taehyung~”

He chuckled innocently as it felt ticklish.

Taeyeon puffed in disbelief of this kid.

“Ya!” she cried quietly so her mother won’t hear it, “Kim Taehyung!”

He whined cutely.

Taeyeon was helpless since he was sandwiching her so tight that she couldn’t break off from his possession.

She remembered how ticklish he is.

So, she used her arms that were wrapped around his back to tickle him from the sides.

Taehyung immediately started to wiggle like a worm and laugh hysterically. 

Taeyeon quickly lifted her head to shush him in fear her mother would hear his voice coming from her room.

But to have her lips accidentally meeting his as he lowered his head at the same time as she lifted hers.

They stayed in that position for a while, both of them blinking mindlessly at the other.

Taeyeon pulled back first.

Taehyung was flustered, he didn’t know how to react.

“G-Good morning~” he smiled innocently.

“Good morning?” she hit his chest repeatedly.

“Ah noona~” he whined.     

“Why are you hugging me like this? How did we end up like this? Didn’t you go to your room last night?”

“I don’t remember anything from last night.” He messed his fluffy pink hair. “But you know I have the habit of hugging something while sleeping, maybe that’s why we ended up…”

They were still lying together at her bed.

They stared at each other for a little more.

The more he stared at her, the more Taeyeon’s face flushed red and redder.

“Is your sister still sleeping?” she heard her mother asking then.

“Oh my!” she jumped from the bed.

“What shall we do?”

“Why are we always put in the same situation?”

“Especially when our parents around too.” He chuckled.

“Get up, I have an idea.”

 

She took him to her bathroom, they washed up, then she put him at the dressing table, and started styling his hair.

“I can do it myself.”

“Sit still...” She frowned at him.

Taehyung smiled at her cuteness, he was enjoying watching her panicking cutely.

“You’re done,” she tapped on his shoulders, “Now, as yesterday, put your shirt inside your trouser and fold your sleeves up.”

“You’re an expert at this Ms. Kim.”

“Well, I never had to do it until I met you Mr. Kim.”

He smirked.

 

“Wait for me I will change my clothes and come out.”

She took an outfit from her closet and went to the bathroom to change while he waited for her outside.

A message came to her then, Tae was surprised by the vibration that came from beneath him,

He stood and took the phone from under him, to find the message appearing at the lock screen, “Noona, happy new year.” It was from Baekhyun.

It didn’t end there, “Can we meet up? I miss you.”

His mood changed 180 degree.

“Okay, I’m done.”

She came out wearing a simple ripped jeans and baggy shirt, but that made Taehyung’s heart skips a beat.

“What’s wrong?” she noticed the stiff look at his face.

“Nothing,” he faked a smile, “What shall we do now?”

“Give me a minute to think.”

Taehyung sighed and tightened his jaw.

“Kim Taehyung,” she held him from his shoulders, “Tell me what’s wrong? I just went to change and came back to see you this upset, what happened?”

He sighed since he knew Taeyeon won’t give up until he tells her, “Are you back with Baekhyun hyung?”

“What?” she asked while laughing in disbelief, “Why are you asking that suddenly?”

“I just read the message by accident as it came while you were inside.”

Taeyeon checked her phone.

“We meet up couple of times at music shows and our company events, nothing more nothing less.” She shrugged her shoulders.

He wasn’t convinced yet.

“Why are you upset though?”

That caught him off guard.

He didn’t know what to answer back with.

“Just, I thought your heart softened for him.”

She laughed.

“Aigoo, our Tae Tae cares about his noona a lot.” She tiptoed and ruffled his hair.

“Noona,” he held her wrist with a serious look.

Taeyeon was taken aback with that.

“Promise me that you won’t do anything stupid.”

“Like what?”

“That you won’t like any man without telling me first.”

She blinked a couple of times, surprised with his words.

But then her mother’s voice broke that tensioned atmosphere.

“Let’s go out now-” she smiled awkwardly.

“Answer me first.” He told her seriously.

“Kim Taehyung, you’re really scary right now.” She looked at him directly in the eye.

“So, what do you say?”

After she stared into his eyes a little more, she saw how sincerely he was worried then.

“Okay,” she nodded, “I got it, I promise you.”

He let go of his grip on her wrist.

“Sorry noona, I’m just worried about you.” he smiled toothily, while rubbing the back of his neck.

She crunkled her nose cutely, “Aigoo, I have no one other than my Tae Tae.” And tapped his bottom repeatedly in affection.

He laughed at her.

“Of course you don’t, I’m one of a kind.”

“Don’t let me regret saying that.” She frowned.

He laughed.

“Let’s go now.”

Taeyeon went out first, then after a couple of moments, Taehyung followed her.

“Oh, you two are up now.” They went to the living room.

“Good afternoon mother, father.” Taehyung bowed respectfully.

“Hope you slept well last night?”

He looked at Taeyeon and smiled, “Yes, it was one of the most comfortable nights.” He bowed again, “Thank you for taking me in.”

“No worries at all.” Her mother smiled, “What would you like to have for lunch? What do you like?”

“Mom, we’re going out for lunch today.” Taeyeon said.

“Why? I thought of having it all together.”

“I promised to take him around Jeonju.”

“Oh yeah, you told me.”

“Shall we go now?” she asked him.

“Sure.”

“We’ll be back.” He bowed to her family.

“Take care, and be awar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter