Airplane pt.2

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

While we were on our date back in late 2013, Beakhyun kept on texting someone throughout the night.

“Who are you texting?”

“Just one of my hoobaes.”

“Who? Do I know him?”

“It’s just a newbie group called BTS.”

“Oh, I saw them once at the music show.”

“They will do well believe me.”

I just smiled, and continued on surfing my Instagram and uploaded some selfies.

Our dating days are becoming a bit boring.

 

By the beginning of 2014, two of our group members got exposed by Dispatch and we became the talk of the town with our dating scandals.

We were warned more than before to keep our profile low and to not meet much so we won’t be exposed as well after them.

But we were wishing for a miracle back then, since we got caught by some paparazzi while we were having a car date together after his schedule.

That affected his career a lot, we weren’t ready for such a thing, Baekhyun was just climbing the stairs for his fame then, but with these dating rumors, everything crumbled down and fans get bashing him and pointing at him wherever he was at.

 

On my way to the enter the boarding gate, as I had a schedule at LA after all this chaos here in Seoul, I held one fan that was waiting there, and told her everything, I asked from her to tell the fans that I do love them and that I didn’t want to betray them at all, it’s all a misunderstanding. I never knew that saying that out loud would bring me to tears in front of all the eyes there at that moment.

I entered the gate then, as my manager rushed me.

But the tears of guilt that I was the reason behind causing all this pain to Baekhyun wouldn’t subside.

I wore my shades and went on board to find my seat.

Luckily it was near the window, as I needed to look somewhere and clear my mind a bit before I attend my overseas schedule in the coming hours.

While staring there mindlessly, I turned my head to find that someone was sitting next to me.

I tried to recall where have I met this man, but I couldn’t.

He noticed that I was staring at him under my shades for a while, so he went and bowed his head, “How have you been Sunbae-nim?”

Sunbae-nim? He is a singer too?

When he lifted his head up and smiled, God this smile! Yes it’s this smile!

I remembered him then, as BTS and SNSD had a lot of interaction especially as we were promoting as TTS, they joked around a lot and this kid used to play with Tiffany and make fun of her, so I liked him for that.

“U-Uh…” I bowed my head there.

“I’m V from BTS.” He bowed again with a nervous smile.

“Uh, nice to meet you.” I smiled back awkwardly.

I felt bad, that I met him at such a bad timing of my life.

Awkward silence filled the place then.

 

I was looking outside the window for the rest of the flight mindlessly.

It was a long flight, so I went up to change my clothes to sleep.

I looked to my side, to find him not there.

I took my bag and went to the toilet.

 

Author POV

 

As Taeyeon returned wearing sweatpants with a comfy T-shirt, she asked the stewardess for a cup of hot milk tea so she can sleep.

When she brought her milk tea, he came back to his seat.

“Sunbae-nim,” he called suddenly.

“Hmm?”

“Are you getting ready to sleep?”

How brave of him to open such a topic to talk.

She shrugged her shoulders, “I’m trying to.”

“Can I help then?”

Taeyeon blinked her eyes, surprised with his straightforwardness.

“Here…” he took a book out from his bag.

“What is this?”

“It’s a book that I read usually when I’m having a bad time in my life.”

Why do I feel that he is implying something here indirectly? Taeyeon wondered.

“What is it about?”

“I don’t know.”

She gave him a confused expression.

“You will get to know what I mean by this as you start reading it.”

“Do you carry it around usually?”

“Yes,” he took some things from his back bag while talking to her, “since you don’t know what life hides for you.” he pouted cutely at the end while shrugging his shoulders.

Taeyeon looked at the book and smiled.

He pointed with his eyes at the book, “Give it a try, you won’t regret it.”

“Thank you.”

“My pleasure Sunbae-nim.” He smiled widely and plugged his earphones-in next to her.

 

Taeyeon crossed her legs up in her seat, put her LINE neck pillow and opened V’s book.

She read the first page, and had her eyebrows crossed throughout the whole 10 next pages.

V stole a glance at her and smirked.

She continued to read the book.

Not long after, while V was laughing at the twi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter