Coming of Reflections (01 Line; MinYul and NakoTomi)

365 with ZOZI [HIATUS]

For most people, life is everything. Life, as we know it, is the greatest gift manifested on each and every one of us with respect towards physical, mental, social, spiritual, and moral aspects. The basis of life not only focuses on what we do for ourselves but also living for others.

"There's someone in danger." Yuri talked to three other colleagues.

They were 01; a group of anonymous nineteen-year-olds that have the objective of being fighters to protect life from death. From the righteous of saints to the tainted of criminals, it was their job as part of the Produce Resistance to preserve life.

"Who could that be?" Nako asked.

"It was a report sent by 99. According to Yena-unnie, there's an establishment where they breed dogs excessively, leading to abuse towards the dogs. A woman got into trouble for reporting the heinous crime to the authorities."

"Poor babies and that poor woman. Those people involved need to be punished." Hitomi shared." Leader Lee, what should we do?"

Daehwi turned his chair around and looked at their battalion; the eighth group of the resistance that was composed of two males and five females, including himself. They were a fighting group so they had to plan out their strategies to accomplish their task.

"Somi, Kuanlin, and I will infiltrate the area and take care of the assaults inside. The four of you will take care of the assaults outside and free the dogs - every woofer and every puppy must be safe. You will also handle the woman once we get her." Daehwi began. "Kim Minju will be your leader."

The shy girl got in front and nodded. Daehwi allows the divided small groups to come up with their plans and conduct a group discussion later. Daehwi picked the western room whereas Minju picked the east. Once the four got inside and sat down, Minju got up.

"What will be the plan, Leadernim?" Hitomi asked.

"We'll split up into pairs. You and Nako will do the freeing of the dogs. Make sure the van is large enough to fit ALL of them." Minju began. "Yuri and I will back you up and give a heads-up to deal with the enemies and rescue the woman."

"Yes!" The three agreed with Minju's orders.

"That was easy." Minju spoke. "You guys usually hate my ideas."

"This one is actually a good idea." Nako raised.

"The only time we hate your ideas was when they don't make sense," said Yuri.

Minju wanted to combust but there was a mission to do.

+++

Being an ensemble with lives ahead of many, the Produce Resistance had dealt with cases such as abortion, euthanasia, and crimes that sometimes cannot be avoided. In reality, it occurs on a basis. With that, lives of many - especially of the weak - are insufferable and almost unbearable through ending or eliminating life. It had no bias, even leading to focus on ending pre-born children as much as any life out of sympathy. These factors disrupt the course of what life truly meant and it drives us away from the true purpose on why life was given.

"You four stay. Be ready on my mark." Daehwi commanded. "Let's go, Kuanlin, Somi."

The three of 01 became hidden as they went through the establishment. The remaining four were left to wai despite wanting to save the dogs and the woman already.

"For the love of me - can we save them already?" Yuri huffed. "I can't stand them crying."

Minju shushed her and listened through her earpiece. She signalled Nako to get in the van and lets Hitomi and Yuri prepare on the mark.

Go.

The three got inside. Hitomi ran to free the dogs from their chains as Minju and Yuri fight off some bag guys. Minju had her tranquilizer guns to stun them whereas Yuri pinned them down and cuffed their limbs and covered their mouths with tape.

They couldn't just kill them. It was part of their resistance's alignment not to.

"Go ahead, Leadernim. I'll help Hiichan."

"No. You're coming with me." Minju demanded.

Yuri scratched her head as Minju went ahead. She followed her before Hitomi yelled, "Whipped!"

+++

In the same aspect, it wrecks the bond of true people. Allegiances are lost, feuds are created on the physical and mental development of the person, and cases of negligence and exploitation of the person occur. That essence loses the chastity of what moulded us. Servants for creation would be turned into monsters, oppressing the wrong and losing the unity of people for a better world.

 

Minju and Yuri slowly walked towards a cold and dark tunnel. Yuri would whistle or hum a tune when Minju shushed her. "Not now, Yul."

 

"But there's no one around but us."

 

"That's why we went ahead." Minju spoke. "I couldn't hear Daehwi's reception anymore."

 

Yuri gulped. They would've rushed to their aid but with Minju's calm tone, Yuri realized that she had to do so. A single debate might compromise their mission.

 

"Nako? Hiichan?" Minju called.

 

Ears are open, Leader.

 

We've got the pets inside the van.

 

"Good. I want you two to do EXACTLY as I say." Minju added. "Return to HQ to get the dogs to safety. Let the 98 duo handle the medical procedures. Get 99 to back us up."

 

What about the plan?

 

"Listen to the leader, Hiichan." Yuri spoke. "It's up to the both of you to save this mission. And make it - "

 

"Not. So. Fast."

 

Minju had an intense look at Yuri, telling her to remain calm. Yuri got her point and calmed with her, even though both were caught by the enemies and that their guns were pointed at their heads.

 

"Enough with your games. Drop everything down!"

 

Minju and Yuri dropped their devices, binds, tape, and weapons. The enemies tried to cuff them but Minju spat. "We'll follow, you ing idiots."

 

One of them had a bad temper and drew his gun. Minju smirked and used it as a distraction. Like lightning, Yuri watched Minju deal the attempting shooter to his unconsciousness. Yuri followed as she dealt with the other one that tried to shoot Minju by kicking his gun off his hands and twisting it, causing him to scream but luckily, Yuri was quick to shut him up and the two cuffed the enemies down.

 

Both ran towards the end and were met by the unconscious victim and their three unconscious teammates. Minju and Yuri did their stance as the enemy in front of them laughed.

 

"Little girls can't beat me."

 

"Says the guy who abused animals and a woman." Yuri spat. "How could you stoop so low?"

 

"If you think the real power is in the righteous deeds, then you're dead wrong." He tossed bags filled with bills. "It's money. Bags of it." He got closer. "This is a utopia for money. Puppies are sold everyday. Fighting dogs are sold everyday. And in the lightest cases, dogs are adopted everyday."

 

"Psh. They had to. You were abusing them." Minju spoke. "And what's with that woman?"

 

"She works with us. She even happened to be my right hand but her heart grew soft." He kicked the victim awake. "She released many dogs in one night and she gets this gift."

 

"A gift of death?" Minju raised.

 

"Enough. For whatever it's worth, you won't be able to stop me." He raised his large fists.

 

Yuri prepared herself. Minju got in front, hoping to protect her and fight with her.

 

"We're pro-life." Minju added. "We won't kill you but you will be in the next life."

 

The final enemy charged. Minju and Yuri charged as well and thus, the real fight begins.

 

+++

However, issues like these have prevention. Many people posit such ideas in order to correct out paths towards cherishing life for the present and the future. Standards are of the essence for a person but they work out once valued and respected by ourselves and by each other. There may be a problem but in the benefit of the doubt, it can be stopped and people will value life, no matter what the circumstances.

"Hurry up, Hiichan!" A subordinate quacked. "Do Taekwang is a notorious enemy. Who knows how long Minju and Yuri will hold them off?"

Hitomi could only raise a thumb up and sped up. Deep down, she wanted her to quit quacking and just join with her group to come up with a contigency plan.

"Don't mind them, Hiichan. You know Yena-unnie's a loud quacker." Nako spoke. "To the least they're helping us."

"I hate too much quacking." Hitomi spoke. "Any contact?"

"They could be fighting him. Leadernim can never afford any distractions. She'll do everything in her power to complete this mission and to protect Yuri." Hitomi added. "If I were in Leadernim's shoes, I'd do everything in my power to protect you too."

"Was that a confession?" Nako asked.

"I try." Hitomi winked and sped again.

It wouldn't be typical to be calm at a time like this. Their five teammates could be in danger. Minju and Yuri were their last line of defense and success that they had to catch up. But of course, being calm did wonders as they got to the place quicker than expected.

Nako and Hitomi gathered with 99; the seventh group and the second fighting group in the resistance. They were eleven in all - seven females and four males. Like Daehwi, their leader was also a short male.

"The eleven of us will sneak in. Nako and Hitomi, you need to go ahead and save your teammates." Park Jihoon spoke.

The duo got out and ran as fast as they could but as they reached the end of the tunnel, they had to stop and think of a plan themselves. They had to think fast because Minju and Yuri were getting tired fighting Taekwang off.

"Distraction!" Nako tossed a grenade. 

That gave Minju and Yuri the chance to strike. Nako and Hitomi managed to join in and beat him into submission. Nako threw a hard punch despite her tiny stature, causing the guy to go unconscious.

"Grenade!" Jihoon exclaimed as the rest of 99 came. "Get all the bodies out! Quick!"

Everyone rushed to get every human being outside. The four carried Taekwang and had to run out towards the van before the whole place exploded. The four were tossed away whereas Taekwang had more time to be unconscious as his head was hit. 

Nako coughed and helped Hitomi and Yuri out. Yuri got to Minju and hoisted her up as they looked at the burning establishment.

"Great. That ended well," said Hitomi.

"Did we get all lives?" Minju asked.

"Don't fret, Min." Yena raised a thumb. "We got them."

The bodies were placed at the back of their truck. The victim and the three unconscious 01 subordinates were at the back with 99 whereas the four were in front, with Hitomi still driving.

"You guys alright?" Nako asked Minju and Yuri.

Minju had blood on the corner of her lips. Yuri had bruises. Nako thought the question was stupid whereas Hitomi was still focused on the road.

"Alive, just like our principle." Minju spoke.

The four had a laugh as they make their journey back to HQ.

+++

Knowing harsh factors of life play an important role in knowing that life is always precious, whether it’s your own or someone else’s. It can never be enforced upon the threat of obscurity but only through what goodness wants us to be and how one can mould to care for one another. That is why, manifest good values towards each other and put righteous and truthful motives as the core towards a meaningful life.

Four girls were resting in their quarters after their recognition ceremony. Two paired up to cuddle whereas two bickered about it.

"Duh. She's my girlfriend." Nako said as Hitomi spooned her.

"Says the bickering couple who actually have feelings for each other." Hitomi added, causing Minju and Yuri to blush.

Nako and Hitomi ended up sleeping next ro each other. Yuri would've climbed to her bed when Minju pulled her. Yuri collapsed in Minju's embrace and she had no desire to stay away.

"It's about time." Yuri pouted.

"Of course." Minju cuddled her closer. "I missed this and I miss you."

Yuri huffed. Because of all their tiredness, she ended up joining Minju in slumber as they acknowledge the coming of their reflections.