Under my skin - Part 1

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seo Soojin was one of the most popular veterans in the college. Beautiful, smart, a very good dancer and a talented soccer player, she was the face of the college's team. There wasn't a student who didn't know her and her equally popular best friends, Miyeon and Soyeon. They were also studying dance and performance, and were on the team as well. Together they were the main reason all the games tickets always got sold out since everyone wanted to watch them, some people having plans to maybe get an opportunity to ask them out.

 

It was known by everyone that none of them have found their soulmates yet, so it was common for them to have lots of random men and women talking to them just to check if the first words they exchanged would be the ones engraved on their skin. It started out as a funny game for Soojin, but as the months passed she got annoyed with all that attention. The others quite liked it and even used to go out with some of their admirers under the excuse they were looking for their chosen ones. But Soojin was absolutely fine with her life the way it was. She wanted to focus on her career and finding a soulmate at that moment could end up disturbing her peace of mind. So her fame of cold started in the campus. People feared and desired her in the same intensity, avoiding or being pulled in her direction like magnets.

 

- These fools don't get it. The thing happens naturally, you can't just force it.

 

Miyeon, the small brunette sitting on a bench, said as she tied her soccer boots. She caressed the small "pretty" engraved in thai on her lower rib. It appeared on her skin a few months earlier.

 

Soyeon, the small blonde with a sassy attitude, also had her mark already and had an unreadable expression when she said: 

 

- Yeah, it happens so naturally I don't ing know how someone will ever say giraffe to me, in mandarin!

 

Soojin and the rest of the team laughed while heading to the field, the noise of the crowd getting closer and closer. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter