the weeknd - tears in the rain (slowed + reverb)

crazy in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]chapter four[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Cause no one will love you, like her. It's pointless. Like tears in the rain[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Yura saw how the driver took them to his hidden hills apartment in Songpa-Gu district.

She wasn’t a fan of that place but she figured that he really must’ve wanted to talk to her in private if he brought her all the way there.

Once they pulled in, he quickly got out the car and opened the door for her.

She didn’t take his hand as she stepped out so he grabbed her arm and even as she protested for him to let her go, he completely ignored her and held on to her forearm tightly.

They took his private elevator and he dragged her to his room.

He slammed the door shut and he then sat her on the bed and he kneeled before her.

She was shocked at him doing that, but then again this was the first time she had sincerely meant when she said it was over between them.

Before she had said that but didn’t mean it she just wanted to arouse a reaction out of him.

“Look I know that what we have is a little complicated but I promise you baby that you are it for me” he started to say and Yura felt so torn.

She loved him, she couldn't deny that but she just wasn’t sure if he ever was loyal to her.

“What we have is not normal, or even healthy. We each other and I want more Lee Soo-Hyuk” she told him her voice cracking as her tears escaped

“We can be MORE” he looked at her with pleading eyes

“I promise, please just give me-”

 

‘Lee Soo-Hyuk honey! I’m here!’

 

Yura had her eyes on Soo-Hyuk as a woman’s voice echoed and her gaze never wavered from his even though he was now stuttering before her, fumbling his words trying to come up with a lie as to why a woman was in his home.

Yura’s tears never ceased now as she felt angry and betrayed by him yet again.

“Who is that Lee Soo-Hyuk? Hmm? Tell me,” Yura asked him and she saw him be visibly uncomfortable.

“Baby look I am not perfect-” he began to say but the door swung open cutting him off mid-sentence and Yura looked up and saw a beautiful girl with an open oversized trench coat and black lingerie under it, come in and looked at her wide-eyed seeing Soo-Hyuk on his knees before Yura.

The girl quickly closed her coat and ran back out the way she had come in from.

Yura looked back at Soo-Hyuk who hadn’t looked at the intruder; rather he was still trying to talk to her but Yura couldn't listen, she just wanted to leave.

But when she tried to stand only to have Soo-Hyuk forcefully sit her back down.

“How many of them are there?” she asked him her tears streaking down her face and she knew she looked a mess but didn't care.

“Yura please-” “Answer me, I deserve to know” she pressed not caring anymore to reconcile.

“Look, I am not perfect” “THIS ISN'T ABOUT THAT!” she shrieked tired of hearing the same over and over again

“YOU PLAYED ME LEE SOO-HYUK, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! I BELIEVED ALL YOUR BULL EVEN LIED TO MYSELF WHEN I KNEW THE TRUTH WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!” she screamed at him and that’s when she saw his tears escape

“I’m sorry okay! I didn’t mean to be like that, but please Yura hear me out!” he pleaded but she was done.

She didn’t want to go back with him only to be played again.

She pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter