Final

Destined For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Come here, Minju"

Little Minju let herself being picked up by her mom and both are walking to the hospital bed where a familiar face lay down there.

"Bi~!"

Her mom knocked her head softly.

"Hey, it's aunt Eunbi for you."

Little Minju pouted, making Eunbi, who was lying on the bed laugh softly.

"Oh no, Chae. Not aunty. Bi is fine! Come here Minju. Urgh I miss you so much!"

Chaeyeon transfered her daughter into her best friend embrace. She smile softly at the duo who was snuggling together.

"So, where's Sakuchan?"

Eunbi look up to Chaeyeon and smile.

"Probably with Hyewon. She'll be here soon I guess."

Eunbi got startled when Minju cupped her face.

"Kku where?"

Eunbi smile and booped Minju on the nose.

"She'll be here soon with your mom and.. a little surprise~"

Minju clapped her hands excitedly.

"Ooh! I wike suwpwise?!"

Minju lunged herself into Eunbi's embrace and locked her tiny arms into Eunbi's neck the moment she saw the woman nodded. Eunbi laugh heartily while Chaeyeon just shake her head with a lopsided smile, staring at her silly daughter. Suddenly, they heard a knocked on the door. Eunbi turn her head to Minju.

"There she is."

Minju look at the door expectantly. As it was opened, she saw her mom coming in and holding the door for another woman who Minju likes a lot as she never fails to play with her.

"Kku!"

Minju struggles to go down from the hospital bed, and let her mother help her down. She ran toward her other mother who spread her arms, waiting for her.

"Aww my baby girl~! Come here, let mommy kiss you."

Minju giggled with her mommy kisses. Hyewon rubbed her cheek with her daughter's before Sakura cleared .

"Mommy! Kku!!"

Hyewon rolled her eyes and pick her daughter up and went to Sakura's side, who was grinning while holding a bundle of blanket with her.

"Hello there, my little wolfie."

Minju giggled at the nickname. But her attention went to a soft blanket on Sakura's arm.

"Was dat?"

Sakura smile and slowly uncover the blanket. Minju ask her mother to come closer and rest her hand on Sakura's arm, waiting for her surprise. There laid a tiny baby, who was still red with their eyes closed. Minju gasped softly at the tiny creature before her. She reluctantly reached out her hand, wanted to touch the red, hairy creature in Sakura's arms.

"Baby?"

Minju turned her head and look at Sakura. Sakura nodded with a smile plastered on her face.

"Meet Yujin. She's my new little pup."

Minju look at the tiny baby and played with her finger. She then giggled.

"She smew gud."

All adults that was present look up from the two pups and stare at each other.

"Wait, your daughter is an Alpha right? Is it.. normal to imprinted someone right after she was born?"

Chaeyeon walk toward her wife and stare down at her daughter who was oblivious with the stares of the matured wolfs around her.

"I.. don't know?"

Hyewon look back and smile at Chaeyeon.

"Oh come on, don't go over-protective out of nowhere. At least we know we can put our trust on Minju's mate. Right unnie?"

Eunbi smile softly.

"Sakura will raise her properly."

Minju, who was still awed by the tiniest human being, felt Yujin's tiny fingers wrapped around her index finger. She giggled at how soft it was.

"Baby pway."

She leaned forward, trying to kiss the tiny fingers.

"I pwotek."

--

"Unnieeee~!"

Ten years old Minju look up and grinned at the sight of her best friend, Yujin, who was running excitedly towards her. Minju spread her arms, waiting for the eight years old girl into her embrace. Eventhough Yujin was younger, her body built was not smaller than her. Minju got tackeld by Yujin and both falls into the grass, laughing. Yujin snuggles into Minju's embrace, inhaling the soothing smell that never fails to keep her calm. While Minju, patting the younger girl's head.

"Get off, Yujin! You're heavy!"

Yujin shake her head playfully before she felt herself being picked up from behind. Yujin look back and pouted at her mama.

"Come on now, pups. You're heavy."

Minju laugh and stood up before patting the dust on her dress. She was waiting for Sakura to put Yujin down before giving the mature Alpha a hug, making her startled.

"Oh- Hello to you too, young lady. Did you missed us?"

Minju nodded as Sakura patted her head. Yujin, who was watching her mama hugging Minju, pouted from behind.

"No fair! I want a hug too, MinMin!"

Sakura and Minju turned their head to the sulking young Alpha before grinned at each other. Instead of letting go, Minju tightened her embrace around the pack leader while Sakura stuck out her tongue to her youngest daughter.

"Oh, so you want a hug from Minju instead of me huh."

Yujin's eyes widened at the voice and turned her head. Eunbi, together with Hyewon, came out from the house to welcomed the mama-daughter duo. Yujin ran toward her mommy and hug her tightly.

"No! I miss you, mommy! But MinMin-"

"And no hugs for me?"

Yujin gasped dramatically when she saw her older sister, Nako, smirking at her.

"Nakooo~!"

Yujin lunged into her tiny sister and pick her up easily before swinging their bodies together. Minju laughed at her friend who was screaming at her sister to put her down. Minju felt herself being patted on the head and saw Sakura walk toward her wife. The mama-daughter duo just got back from their weekly training. Since Yujin was born as an Alpha from the leader of the pack, she was expected to be Sakura's successor as the leader. Minju then walk toward the siblings duo, ignoring the adults who went ahead of them into the house.

"You better put your sister down before she bites you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter