Ch 1

Don't leave me

"Unnie, where are you going?"

"It's over Seungwan. We can't be together." Irene said, making a serious face.

"Stop messing around unnie, come on."Seungwan said as she tries to grab Irene's hand. She suddenly pulls back, making her confused.

"Seungwan, we've talked it out yesterday. I already told you my reasons and we had a deal. We're done." She said in a serious tone and her expression, it was emotionless, but Seungwan knows that expression. She only showed it when she's really serious.

Seungwan was speechless, she didn't know what happened. How could she forgets? It was suppose to be their anniversary, it should be filled with hugs and kisses and happiness, so, why? Why did this happened?

"Unnie...what...what did we talked about yesterday? I don't get it. Today is our anniversary, remember? Why did you decided to leave me? Unnie, I..." Tears started to roll down her face. She immediately lowered her head, letting the tears fall to the bed.

"Unnie, whatever I did wrong, I'm sorry...Please don't leave me unnie..." She couldn't hold her cries and started to cry. Joohyun looks at her and feel bad, but she knew she can't go back. She already make her decision after all.

"Seungwan...I'm sorry." She decided to hug and comfort the girl, letting her cry on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Seungwan, but we've talked about this yesterday and you already agree."

"Please unnie I, I can't live without you unnie! Please don't leave me!" She cries desperately, hoping Joohyun would stay by her side.

"Sorry Seungwan. My girlfriend is waiting for me outside. I, I'm sorry." She gets up and head for the door. Seungwan didn't just stay there and watch, she immediately run towards Irene and hugs her, holding her from leaving.

"Wait! At least please tell me why you're leaving! I didn't remember anything from last night...so please!"

"Seriously? Do we have to explain it all over again?" A girl walks in. Wendy didn't recognize her and look at her in confusion.

"Who are you?"

"Seul, please wait for me in the car. I'll be there soon." Joohyun free herself from the younger girl grip.

"Okay my baby." Seulgi approach Joohyun and planted a kiss on her lips. "I'll be waiting." Seulgi heads out of the house.

"Who is that? Explain to me!" Seungwan raises her voice, showing her anger to Irene.

"Seungwan, that is my new girlfriend, Seulgi. I choose her over you, and that's all you needed to know." Joohyun shows her back to Seungwan and started walking away, making the younger girl cries even more.

"Unnie! No!" Seungwan immediately get on her feet and run towards Joohyun, but the faster she tries to run, the further Irene gets. She tried to run, but it was no use. The older girl starting to get further and further beyond reach.

"No!" Seungean jolted up her bed and find herself in a sitting position. She looks around and scan her room. She felt herself sweating a lot and her face wet.

"What...was that a dream?" Unnie!" She immediately turns her head and look at the petite figure sleeping next to her. She felt relieved. It's only a dream.

"Haha....it's just a dream." As she said that, she realize tears keep streaming down her face. It was tears of happiness, knowing Irene is still beside her.

Joohyun open her eyes slowly and shocked at the sight of her girlfriend crying.

"Wannie! What happened?!" She immediately hugs her and comfort her.

"Unnie...I had a dream. You left me and date another woman. I was, I, I don't know how to live without you unnie. Losing you was like losing a part of myself. I can't lose you unnie...I, I love you so much..." Wendy was talking between her cries, but Irene could understand what the younger girl was saying.

"Wannie, I love you too, and I'll never leave you. Even if a hot girl is seducing me, I won't ever leave you Wannie. You're the one I love after all." She calms her and ensure her, making the girl calm down. They stay for a while, enjoiying each others warmth.

"Well then, now I'm up. You hungry Wannie?"

"Sure unnie, let's cook something." Wendy said as she gets up and hold Irene's hand. Seungwan tighten her grips and drags her to the kitchen. They decided to have a midnight snack while watching a movie.

"Unnie."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Seungwan."